The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 2-0

402043514_725424689619927_5536132378555383349_n.jpg

Hey what do you know, the Jimbo/BPG/Kawhi/Mann/Zu lineup is basically a +40 net rating now. Who would’ve thought they’d be good together.

Everything else outside of that looks pretty rough though. Lue got some work to do.

PJ with 14 minutes played, 3 fouls, and no counting stats is hilarious.

Nah, man. This is different. A hudred, or even couple hundred, diapers is only lasting 10 days??

Fam all I kept seeing up to 10 per day for newborns. That hundred going swiftly

ezgif-4-d43f430de5.gif

Let me confirm with D StaXX D StaXX and the NT Dad thread
Not a dad but when my sister was a baby diaper runs were constant at first
I'm glad potty training her was easy because if I had to change one more...

smh-cigarette.gif

100 is a drop in the bucket compared to how long that kid is gonna be ruining diapers :lol:

I go through 160 in about 2 weeks easy.

1 diaper every 2-3 hrs so you can do 8-12 a day easy.

When they are big enough to fit pampers swaddlers with the blowout barrier buy those. Saved me more than a few times.

Rockets should be 8-2. Tricked off the spurs and clippers game both on the road. Ready for the laker game. AD will be the biggest test of the season for Sengün and the rockets.

Thanks for posting. I am honestly a little turnt after this charity event but I ordered some ****. I didnt even know baby bottle washing liquid was a thing so apparently I have a lot to learn :lol:

Got you some ****. Should start arriving today (Saturday) through the weekend but them 200 essentially organic diapers for whatever reason don’t arrive until the end of the month but you got a hundo plus arriving on Monday in addition to what you have which should (I think) hold you over until then. Let me know if you want me to change the order. I actually don’t know how long a hundred diapers survive :lol:

Happy for you bro :nthat:

D StaXX D StaXX post the link! We out here!

Fam all I kept seeing up to 10 per day for newborns. That hundred going swiftly

ezgif-4-d43f430de5.gif

Let me confirm with D StaXX D StaXX and the NT Dad thread
Bruh you're going to RUN through diapers.
I be feeling like I'm in sitcom and somebody playing a joke on me with the diaper runs.
Babies are literal poop machines. Get ready :lol:

Here you go fam storm2006 storm2006 Let me know if it doesn't work.

Bruh you're going to RUN through diapers.
I be feeling like I'm in sitcom and somebody playing a joke on me with the diaper runs.
Babies are literal poop machines. Get ready :lol:

Here you go fam storm2006 storm2006 Let me know if it doesn't work.

This is insane news to me :lol: You got 350+ diapers arriving today between 2-6PM and the rest will arrive tomorrow by 10PM. Towel and sock game about to be on fleek :lol: :nthat:

Y’all really don’t have to but if you feel the need to. Appreciate y’all.

Amazon Puppy Registry
You got me :lol:
I was really bout to get your pup some toys

HIM HIM is actually crazy for this one because I was like ”damn, I didn’t know puppy registries exist but I guess we’re here now” and I clicked that link like three times, ready to be redirected to Amazon but got them CP3 highlights every time :lol: I was ready to put on for Puka too.

Back
Top Bottom