The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

404238281_725999256229137_1075339535450044067_n.jpg

The crazy part about this is that my brother has THREE kids (one just born the summer). I have never once heard of a diaper situation. I called him today to ask about this. They didn’t want anything to ask for in particular so my SIL just said an Amazon gift card was fine. I gave them the bag and I never do this but today I asked this dude what have they been spending it on and he said “mostly diapers”.

It’s unfortunate but after today I am convinced I am in the lead for single dudes funding diapers :lol: If QU!K QU!K hits me/us up, I got him. Stat padding :nthat:

The talent level is a lot closer, but this rookie race between Wemby and Chet reminds me of Durant and Horford in 2007-2008.

Wemby/Durant got to do anything they wanted and face no repercussions. Chet/Horford kind of the final piece on a talented team and learn/enforce winning habits.

Was cool to see Chet step outside the role last night and really show what he’s capable of. Has the full bag.

He’s obviously in a more advantageous situation than Victor Wemby.

This is supposed to be a Basketball State?

Pshhh

NC been a popular place for NYC folks to move since the 90’s, I’m sure it’s a good amount of em down there so they def taking over the arena whenever the Knicks in town…Same with ATL down the road or pretty much anywhere on the east coast past Philly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom