The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Was just talking to a friend about Tyreke and OJ Mayo the other day. Hope they're good.
OJ looks like he bounced back and started hoopin again round the world…Reke been on the low mostly, hope he’s good too wherever he’s at, that’s a dude that had real issues even before coming into the league

I don’t agree with any but Reke and OJ were doing HARD DRUGS. We laughed at Monk for liking the snow too. The NBA doesn’t care.

How about dudes stop being alcoholics, dopeheads, and women beaters. It can all be true. We don’t have to sympathize with drug addicts either

My guy needs to be in the rotation but Knicks have a very good roster. Get him 15 mpg somewhere here now!

Oddly enuff one of his draft player comps was Brunson. Middy already is his go to shot & the 3 has gotten better w/ more time on the floor.

Defense on all-nba status already. Put the clamps on Spida last playoffs. Put the clamps on Poole in DC the other nite. Put the clamps on Lamelo as best as possible too.

The talent level is a lot closer, but this rookie race between Wemby and Chet reminds me of Durant and Horford in 2007-2008.

Wemby/Durant got to do anything they wanted and face no repercussions. Chet/Horford kind of the final piece on a talented team and learn/enforce winning habits.
Reminds me of Melo/Bron more …With Vic stepping in supposed to be one of the next faces of the league like Bron was

If the league still committed to that line of thinking for the ROY vote he’ll win it as long as he got solid numbers no matter how well Chet n his squad does

Feel like it would take Victor Wemby getting injured or something (hopefully doesn’t happen) for him to not win. If the numbers are close, they’re definitely gonna give it to him over the guy from a different draft class.

1700425802750.png

Last edited:
What's hilarious is how much he tries to "kick game" and chastise the world from some high horse when he can't even pay like a $5 bet or whatever it was.

How he doesn't see the irony is something else.

High horse? Bro nobody cares if you’re a junky. If you’re a proud drug and alcohol abuser that’s you’re prerogative. $5 or 50¢ y’all enjoy pocket watching grown men :lol: :lol:

All I said was the acts committed by Tyreke and Bridges could both be true and warranted punishment. Tyreke chose to do dope and Bridges chose to hit women. Both loser actions….

You keep the narcan in the glove box just in case? :lol:

We gonna give Chet **** for redshirting like Ben Simmons?
There was an article a while back about it’s not fair to include different draft class for rookie of the year. The player that sat have an unfair advantage such as practicing with the team, coaching staff, and a few other things. Not sure how much this will be an issue with Victor since he was playing pro ball and not a college player.

I couldn’t PM you D StaXX D StaXX but just wanted to make sure the first wave arrived without problems. Like I told elpablo21 elpablo21 Let me know and I will get in touch with Jeff if there were problems with the delivery

Yessir! IDK why my PMs don't work, but everything came in.
Thank you again fam! I was not expecting all that, but I genuinely appreciate you and everyone else on here. I'll forever hold NT down :pimp:

Yessir! IDK why my PMs don't work, but everything came in.
Thank you again fam! I was not expecting all that, but I genuinely appreciate you and everyone else on here. I'll forever hold NT down :pimp:

Good ****! It said a lot of other **** came through already today too. Your whip is going to stay clean, bout to have one of the most well read toddlers in the country and the Mavs (and Cowboys) are cooking. You are out here :nthat:

I couldn’t PM you D StaXX D StaXX but just wanted to make sure the first wave arrived without problems. Like I told elpablo21 elpablo21 Let me know and I will get in touch with Jeff if there were problems with the delivery
My guy came through gift wrapped. Her mom, aunt and cousins was over here helping set the room up and opening boxes and were more fascinated by the Amazon gift wraps than anything 😭

Back
Top Bottom