The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

Melo had the Hornets competitive his first two seasons (reached play-in game) before last season's injury riddled disaster. Feel like there are bad vibes around this season's team between Bridges' return and Steve Clifford/Kupchak know their days are numbered though.

Their top six or seven players are pretty good, but they might have the worst bench in the league after that.

Somebody gotta go save my guy Alec Burks from Detroit.

I’d like to say NY has space but I’m not fitna overreact & make that call just yet.

Melo had the Hornets competitive his first two seasons (reached play-in game) before last season's injury riddled disaster. Feel like there are bad vibes around this season's team between Bridges' return and Steve Clifford/Kupchak know their days are numbered though.

Their top six or seven players are pretty good, but they might have the worst bench in the league after that.
Losing Miles last year is what set them back.. they're easily a play-in team this year if they can stay healthy

They weren’t competitive in either of those play-in games.

He’s a talented player, but ultimately a complimentary piece and not someone to build around.

Clips looked goodt and jimmy not even 10 games in. their ceiling is high IF they can stay healthy.

They weren’t competitive in either of those play-in games.

He’s a talented player, but ultimately a complimentary piece and not someone to build around.
I think his style of plays leads to un-serious basketball, but he is a franchise talent with that size, passing, volume shooting.

There's not much difference between him and Haliburton tbh.

Lamelo just needs to mature and have some vets around him and he will be straight. Talent aint a question with him

For anyone actually interested in expanding their horizons and not just celebrating the bubble of ignorance they’ve chosen to reside in, the melody you hear in the new Amazon commercial with old ladies sledding is the the Beatles song “In My Life”, written and performed by John Lennon and produced and arranged by George Martin, who is maybe the 1sr superstar music producer.

Omfg

jizz-in-my-pants.gif

For anyone actually interested in expanding their horizons and not just celebrating the bubble of ignorance they’ve chosen to reside in, the melody you hear in the new Amazon commercial with old ladies sledding is the the Beatles song “In My Life”, written and performed by John Lennon and produced and arranged by George Martin, who is maybe the 1sr superstar music producer.
Gawd Damb the subliminals

Beatles suck man…let it go. Proud to say I’ve never voluntarily listened to a song of theirs and never will. You just gotta accept that not everyone is on that old, white man steez.

Back
Top Bottom