The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

1701281213787.png

:emoji_flag_mx:
IMG-7991.jpg

:emoji_handshake:

Having grown up in the mixtape era these streaming services will never cut it for me, at least for hip hop.
I hate that there is so much lost music due to artists being unable to put most of their mixtape discography on streaming services. Rocko was one of my favorite rappers a decade ago and it was all because of how superb his mixtapes were .. on tidal they don't even have Gift of Gab(his best tape) on there smh.

True, but now that Joker has gone supernova and Alp is approaching stat level, GMs should probably start looking real hard at slow, non-athletic, but very skilled, big men. :lol:

On that note

Sengun is probably the first white guy that I think is actually "sneaky athletic"

Usually that's just code for white, but

I feel like when he's able to load up, he'll surprise you with his vertical. But if can't load up he's pretty below the rim.

Talking about in the crib. I have JBL PRX stand speakers with a Sony receiver, disc changer and amp and all jokes aside it sounds amazing with with CDs and Vinyl. Kinda sucks how that type of music consumption sort of phased out.
physical media is always better. it's yours for life.
aside from sounding so much better, it's just more meaningful especially if music (or reading) is your thing

For all the audiophiles, yall ever use QoBuz? Is it really worth it? Am I gonna hear any real difference primarily through headphones/car speakers?

Might as well join in :lol:

Screenshot_20231129_140626_Spotify.jpg

Makes sense, was listening to De La heavy when their discography became available on streaming for the first time earlier this year :lol::smokin

Janelle also dropped her first album in years too on some afrobeat **** so that was on repeat all summer.

For lack of a better term, I do still think there is a “coolness” factor of someone listening to vinyl on a good system and that it is appreciated.

It’s just not the most convenient and practical for everybody.

Back
Top Bottom