The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Just looked up Ime’s stats because I figure he views Lebron as a peer more than anything else (he only came into the league 1 year before Lebby)

He started 5 whole games his whole career outside of one season in which he started 75 for Portland :lol:

IMG_1931.jpeg

I wouldn't want to roll around in the mud with Ime.
he a nasty dude, and judging by the stuff he was up to, he maybe impervious to being embarrassed. :lol:
Ime not gonna do ****. Just like most NBA dudes. The league takes violence too seriously these days.

I would think Ime knows he can't act up in any way. Probably gotta check in with Rockets HR every day like they are his probation officer.

Bron should have told mans "I'm not gonna do anything right now. But after the game, I'm going home to my family.......you wouldn't know anything about that".

Sprinkle some disrespectful name-calling, and I feel that would be enough

Bait that man into throwing his life away again.

Because I think Ime is logical.

He rather be coaching the Rocket than lose his job for hitting a player and be doomed to coaching Div 2 for the rest of his natural life, cry-fapping to Brandi Love videos every night.

Ime not gonna do a damn thing, but if he wanna get disrespectful, okay cool.

Escalate it.

Ime not gonna do ****. Just like most NBA dudes. The league takes violence too seriously these days.

I would think Ime knows he can't act up in any way. Probably gotta check in with Rockets HR every day like they are his probation officer.

Bron should have told mans "I'm not gonna do anything right now. But after the game, I'm going home to my family.......you wouldn't know anything about that".

Sprinkle some disrespectful name-calling, and I feel that would be enough

Bait that man into throwing his life away again.

Because I think Ime is logical.

He rather be coaching the Rocket than lose his job for hitting a player and be doomed to coaching Div 2 for the rest of his natural life, cry-fapping to Brandi Love videos every night.

Ime not gonna do a damn thing, but if he wanna get disrespectful, okay cool.

Escalate it.
Lol ime cheated, by choice he don't gaf about that soft *** family dynamic lol. That's a weak *** diss/retort. Soft *** **** lmao

Ime is wild. I can't believe a head coach actually stepped up to LeBron in year 20 when it's mostly all love from everyone in the league at this point :lol:

Besides Bezos and Musk, who got a spaceship. Lil rappers talking about G5s.

Cake mix, 10 homes, eight whips, but the eight whip ima trade for a spaceship, call me NASA, man, inside plasma man, I gotta warrant, I’m in orbit, come after Cam

I’m sure Draymond going to catch up with Ime.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom