The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Fully expecting a Pels blowout of the Lakers, but that's just because all these years in, I still can't believe Lebron can continue to beat these guys. I actually hope they win, but it just feels like the rest of the league is just hungrier and has more guys who have more talent all through the roster.

They are not really going to roll with the coaches mic'd up all game are they?

now adam silver gets the credit for "saving the regular season" with the IST

if players took the regular season as serious as they're paid to do, wouldnt be a need for the IST to start.

imo

I cannot watch this with this stupid court, can't even see the players with all these colors. (I didn't watch the first game)
Been tryin to watch but this court got my eyes buggin. It's been said before, can't use red and blue as a background and have them both be that intense.

I'm might turn this **** off lol

I gotta watch this game on mute. Doc , Candace and Reggie. My ears don’t deserve this. ….. Bill Walton and Van Gundy not walking through that door.

As one of the long time Clippers fans on this site.

It really pains me to say this.

LeBron really is the GOAT.

I think the Lakers are contenders too.

Wow.

For my team, Harden IOS update has surprisingly been good.

ITs too bad we didnt get it, cause if Klaw won the first IST he would be considered the GOAT.

Lebby in his bag

IMG_2030.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom