The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

What are these lineups the Lakers theowing out there and why does Rui get no burn with Bron/Ad combo, just go big

Also has Gabe Vincet made a shot in his 5 games with the Lakers?

Bulls can't miss. :lol:

HiP midas whale take AD out.

He ain't been the same after that nasty ankle sprain.

Wasting away a beautiful 3rd quarter comeback. Absolutely have to sit Sengun right now.

The Suns are most frustrating team to watch.

They have lost multiple games this season because of one bad quarter

They were blowing the Blazers out, then they collapsed in the third. They have done with maybe 5-6 times this season.

In so many games the Suns look like a top tier team through 3 quarters, then look like the Pistons for a quarter.

Other than that. Booker full time at the point is holding them back. Point Book is best when he is attacking and putting pressure on defenses. Now he seems like he switches between being a version of Chris Paul whose mind doesn't work as fast, and then flips back into scoring mode with tunnel vision.

Frank Vogel outchea acting like a Pantoja Monty Williams. Other than the core 6 guys, mans just throw random dudes out there. And hopes Booker or KD can bail him out.

I'm feeling flabby and sick right now.

Yessssssss give me more. This like a power-up

feels-good.gif

I think Lavine helps the Lakers. They desperately need athleticism on offense besides Bron. Will need to find another pg tho because Reaves is a 2

Back
Top Bottom