The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

BIG DOG Thread

8Wbc.gif

Why I never knew that was Sticky Fingers :lol:

And I know Puffy cut the Lox budget after they rocking Ruff Ryder shirts while still on bad boy :lol:

Dude your point here is nonsensical.

We are talking about human deaths, I brought this up before, and you didn't address it.

@getback and you couldn't address it.

You use of dogfighting makes no sense on paper, because I would think they dogfighting increases the death of other dogs but does little to explain the discrepancy in human deaths.

Since I thought you were referring to something that would explain the human part, then if my point is nonsensical to you, blame yourself for that.

Also, you are reinforcing my point. You can post all you want about their temperament, but you are acknowledging here there are unique features about pits compared to other dogs. Welp, those same things make them more dangerous than other dogs when they turn violent on humans compared to a Golden Retriever or Chihuahua

If you don't agree with me because you like pits, fine. Doesn't make your argument convincing at all

I feel human actions are most responsible for the problem. But the unique features of the breed play a part.
1703733948778.jpeg

Saw in the NFL thread a dope suggestion:

The NBA will never be popular as NFL in America but they should:

- Start their season on Xmas or Late Dec
- After superbowl do their in season tourney
-All star break like April,
-Playoffs go from June to August (Olympic years would be an issue), they’d run that whole summer time with events/games every night and nobody car s about summer baseball games
-Offseason drama spills over into NFL season, keep them relevant still

But then who cares, being 2nd in a multi-billion dollar business is just fine, with the 10-16 million viewers in China, and 5-10 years from now another 10 mill from India. When George Niang makes more than Jonathan Taylor, you doing ok lol

Long story short Pit Bulls should be banned in America. No reason at all to have one. Every week you read about how they attacked another dog/person.

The hell happened in the Bucks/Nets game? Checked the boxscore and basically all the Nets starters played like 10 min and the bench got majority of the minutes. Quarter by quarter points it looked fairly competitive. They all got tossed or something in the 2nd quarter? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom