The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Try not to use the term because it's been thrown around so much, but JDub is a dog. He was playing his *** off vs the Lakers over the weekend and single handily kept them in the game.
Love his game. Next gen Scottie Pippen vibes.

I suppose a 10 page discussion on why animals do animal things is better than Player Rankings vol. 9853992878
IMG_1594.gif

Was in the building, only Jalen n Segun showed up….Aint seem like the Suns even played that well and still smoked em :lol: :smh:
Space man court is dope tho :pimp:

IMG_7973.jpeg
IMG_7972.jpeg
yeah they were terrible last night. 7 3s for Gordon is unacceptable. The defense has slipped. With brooks and possibly Jabari out I think it might be cam whitmore time.

all the comments are is "You dont want to be a flopper" meanwhile embiid dont got 1 flopping tech this year

this new generation of NBA fans are corny

THEY hate that he is correct BECAUSE it is coming from the most hated player currently in the NBA

So just because he doesn't have a tech is proof Embiid isn't a flopper? He probably is the most offensively skilled scoring big ever but mans is on the damn floor more than a stripper.
Edit: didn’t even see that was who you El were responding too lol

Incoming from xxpizzo xxpizzo in 3…. 2…. 1……

Reactions: MVP
all the comments are is "You dont want to be a flopper" meanwhile embiid dont got 1 flopping tech this year

this new generation of NBA fans are corny

THEY hate that he is correct BECAUSE it is coming from the most hated player currently in the NBA

Dillon Brooks, Dray, Kyrie, maybe even Harden prob most hated. Hell even LeBron from the "back in my day" people who catapult him up there.

Back
Top Bottom