The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Bron/AD playing any 4th quarter minutes in this game is an L.

Vanderbilt was never a scorer but it’s so bad now that you can’t justify him starting alongside Prince/Reddish and in this one Rui.

Both Reaves & Russell off the bench is nonsensical.

That's my head coach.

1703824425783.png

Warriors held on too long. This what happens when you don’t make the “tough” business decisions. Re-signing Draymond was dumb even before his antics this season. Klay’s value is shot now. Wiggins just stealing money now. Get rid of everyone except Steph.

The GM quit because he was too much of a ***** to move these guys. I’ve never even heard of anything like that.

I watched the pistons game and im losing respect for the league. All a star player has to do is intentionally bump into a defender and they get the call. This game was skewed towards the Celtics, idc what anyone says. Even down to the bogus goaltend.

Warriors held on too long. This what happens when you don’t make the “tough” business decisions. Re-signing Draymond was dumb even before his antics this season. Klay’s value is shot now. Wiggins just stealing money now. Get rid of everyone except Steph.

The GM quit because he was too much of a ***** to move these guys. I’ve never even heard of anything like that.

it's unfortunate but the writing may be on the wall for Klay. Kerr is destroying the team's flow by giving Klay multiple opportunities to shoot himself into a rhythm to start games and it's backfiring a majority of the time.

Dray's absence is definitely showing in Steph's inconsistencies. Dubs really need him to bring the ball up court so steph can play off ball, set picks and run the DHO..but dude had to be hella selfish and act stupidly on the court :smh:

also, Wiggins going ghost is not helping. Wiggs was looking like he was going to be a building block for the dubs' future but he disappeared.

warriors are stuck in a tough place, if they start the youth movement, is steph okay with dealing with that?

Myers couldn't independently move those dudes like he's playing 2K. :lol:

Most likely ownership didn't want to break up this group because they were a couple years removed from winning a title and have to sell those expensive seats in their new arena.

The new CBA didn't help matters either. Myers saw what the deal was with this aging core, bounced and here we are.

i've watched enough league pass to know that all teams' broadcasts suck. there is parity in how *** local broadcasts are.
Yea you’re just as deluded as they are on the mic it seems if that’s your takeaway. They truly are the near the bottom w/ the Cavs despite all this parity.

That shot at basically everyone was top notch all-inclusive haterade; so no surprise who came thru número uno in agreement :lol:

Back
Top Bottom