The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

There's not even 500 days in the calendar. Like the title is dumb.
Her name is Summer!

a6f18bee1513cc2baf191d4b413e8b9f.jpg

What if I told you the relationship that is the focus of the movie lasted more than one calendar year? Mind blowing, right?
What if I told you that the title “500 days of Summer” implies that the season of Summer lasts 500 days and a reasonable person would assume that this movie is a Day After Tomorrow esque apocalypse movie instead it’s about two people who look alike sitting around doing nothing more than likely

What if I told you that the title “500 days of Summer” implies that the season of Summer lasts 500 days and a reasonable person would assume that this movie is a Day After Tomorrow esque apocalypse movie instead it’s about two people who look alike sitting around doing nothing more than likely
Did you know there’s girls named “Summer”?

Called my man Wall Street Osh with a Metro Card :smh: The comparisons in here today are OD.
American Osh

The version that hates politics, artsy stuff, modern reggaetón and fake deep rap

Nothing wrong with either dude though

Just don't give me heat for knowing who Bad Bunny is and for watching 500 Days of Summer when I was barely in my 20's

Back
Top Bottom