The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

"You remind me of JGL in 500 days" is a slick insult man :lol:
She really wanted to hurt somebody with that one :lol:
Yeah she didn't just say JGL, she said JGL in 500 Days of Summer like he would look different otherwise. Maybe if she said Looper.
AromaticFemaleArachnid-size_restricted.gif

We are really in here talking like there aren't 12 games tonight :lol:

Luka is about to go off on the Jays on national TV :smokin

Basketball ain't enough with the NBA...

We are so ADD now If there's no chaotic narratives occurring mans lose interest :lol:

It's wild to think that Jay Electronica somehow put me onto this movie

The movie coming out in 2024??

Feel like one of those kids watching other kids play with toys on YouTube. Stumbled on some toys I wanna play with today
FE9D3875-4AF2-4CDD-A955-9969D0FAB833.png

And found my milk of magnesia.

D94F40FA-9961-42D5-BF20-A455D8D115A3.png

EFA3F86C-CB42-4729-B244-63712E2EAD74.png

28FC778A-2929-4394-808C-E09EF10A354A.png

76FAE222-3436-4D56-8A10-122704F92C83.png

She got a Eastern European name. It’s a BAD thought but immediately thought to ask if I could order her as a mail order wife.

What is going on in this post? Like I am legitimately confused by the commentary, pictures of random yambs, talk of mail order wives, kids and toys are mentioned. Joint is Da Da Vinci Code.

"You remind me of JGL in 500 days" is a slick insult man :lol:
She really wanted to hurt somebody with that one :lol:

Yeah she didn't just say JGL, she said JGL in 500 Days of Summer like he would look different otherwise. Maybe if she said Looper.
AromaticFemaleArachnid-size_restricted.gif
Yeah ain no way you can take that as a compliment. Never seen someone crushed like that in a rom com before

1669242350008.jpeg

All dude could do was look away :lol: |l

Yeah ain no way you can take that as a compliment. Never seen someone crushed like that in a rom com before

1669242350008.jpeg

All dude could do was look away :lol: |l

So I googled the movie to find out the release date and try to gauge how much in my feels I might have been when I saw it and this is what the streets want to know :lol: :
1669242741075.png

About the other question...in the context of the movie, she is the villain but this happens to men and women daily. Having said that, I have never seen an adult male down that bad over a girl he was only hanging out with for a few months.

So I googled the movie to find out the release date and try to gauge how much in my feels I might have been when I saw it and this is what the streets want to know :lol: :
1669242741075.png

About the other question...in the context of the movie, she is the villain but this happens to men and women daily. Having said that, I have never seen an adult male down that bad over a girl he was only hanging out with for a few months.
I don’t think you can really say she was the villain.

It’s easy to side with JGL but she let him know off the bat that she didn’t want to be in a relationship and he pretended he was cool with it when he wasn’t. It’s been a while since I saw the movie but i think his little sister was trying to school him on this too :lol:

Imagine thinking 38 year-old, Kareem chasing Bron is going to save this team :lol:. He needs to just get the record and hand the keys to AD like Chuck and Shaq said.
Bron been trying to pass the torch since AD touch dine in LA. AD is a great talent but he’s not consistent due to injuries.

I don't even consider it a romcom really. The movie really aint funny unless you're constantly laughing at JGL's pain :lol:

When they get back to the apartment after he fights the guy who was harassing her in the bar and she basically told him "You're not my man, you don't speak for me or protect me."

7c128c43-b76b-4e5c-bc82-5cb11fb53585_text.gif

It’s easy to side with JGL but she let him know off the bat that she didn’t want to be in a relationship and he pretended he was cool with it when he wasn’t. It’s been a while since I saw the movie but i think his little sister was trying to school him on this too :lol:

His sister wasn't eem a damn teenager and she was trying to put him on game then had to tend to him like a wounded baby cub afterwards :lol:

Bron been trying to pass the torch since AD touch dine in LA. AD is a great talent but he’s not consistent due to injuries.

Bron's injury right now clearly isn't for load management but do you think he would have played more the past two seasons if AD was healthy? It's a damn shame really because they had the recipe in 2019-2020. It's simple math but I think AD might have even been healthier in AD |l

I don't even consider it a romcom really. The movie really aint funny unless you're constantly laughing at JGL's pain :lol:

When they get back to the apartment after he fights the guy who was harassing her in the bar and she basically told him "You're not my man, you don't speak for me or protect me."

7c128c43-b76b-4e5c-bc82-5cb11fb53585_text.gif

I don't think if I have ever been in this situation but wasn't he technically right to assume that he had to step in during that heated exchange? Or was it assumed he would be like Devin Booker?

Zoe Deschanel is thee bae for sure but never go full JGL for any person ever. Have some self-respect and keep whatever dignity you have left. Nobody is worth that kind of heart burn for real.

With that said, the Bulls have me in my feels with all the unrequited expectations :smh:

I WANT to believe but their latest win against Boston seems more like an aberration than a turning point. They just playin and not srs :lol: :ohwell:

I don't think if I have ever been in this situation but wasn't he technically right to assume that he had to step in during that heated exchange? Or was it assumed he would be like Devin Booker?
He was absolutely right to punch the guy. He wasn't taking no for an answer and it wasn't like she was defending JGL when the guy started going in on him, so he defended himself and her. She was also right though that it wasn't necessarily his place and he did it more for himself than her, but it was still weird to get madder over that than the harassment.

If a woman's favorite movie is 500 Days of Summer that's a red flag.
500 Days of Summer, Gone Girl, Midsommar, red flag, red flag, red flag.

To me, what you just said is the point of the movie.

People have a tendency to want assign blame/pick sides when relationships fizzle out, but who’s actually at fault - if anyone - can really be a matter of perspective.

Last edited:
1669242741075.png

It was a mix of both. He misread the signs and she did things that you'd normally you'd do with your girlfriend. She was saying one thing, but doing another. Nonetheless if you ever find yourself in that situation, where you want something and her behavior/actions are contradictory, it is just best to cut them off otherwise you're going to build an attachment that's mostly one sided.

Back
Top Bottom