The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Gone Girl is fire. That Midsommar movie is trash. I let this website talk me into watching it. Total nonsense.

You aren’t missing anything I don’t even remember it. It’s so bad.

I know I saw Gone Girl because I vividly remember Ben Affleck being skressed...plus Rosamund Pike was in it :lol:. Will need to re-watch.

Never saw Midsommar either Vincent Van Goat Vincent Van Goat . Had to look up the summary tbh.

Will be using these three movies as screening questions when I return to the game from IR.

200w.gif

Last edited:
You liking Gone Girl has me so confused :lol:
I have no idea what your criteria for a good movie vs a bad movie is
I like a movie if its good. There’s no need to write anything more than a paragraph to evaluate a movie. That is where all these other people lose sight of the point of watching a movie.

Wolves have been looking way better

If they would have gone after a different player with all those pieces or simply kept building upon what they had...

I like a movie if its good. There’s no need to write anything more than a paragraph to evaluate a movie. That is where all these other people lose sight of the point of watching a movie.

I think I agree with this. If you have to go into immense detail about underlying storylines or whatever, maybe you just want to like the movie.

Same goes for music.

Wolves have been looking way better

If they would have gone after a different player with all those pieces or simply kept building upon what they had...
Peleton Pat had to go but the resources should’ve went elsewhere instead of Goober. Find a way to offload Pat and Ratsull for Don :nerd:

I don’t think you can really say she was the villain.

It’s easy to side with JGL but she let him know off the bat that she didn’t want to be in a relationship and he pretended he was cool with it when he wasn’t. It’s been a while since I saw the movie but i think his little sister was trying to school him on this too :lol:
She's definitely not a villain, it's a not a good or bad thing. If anything him ignoring everything for small cues to a direct answer on what she wants repeatedly might make him the villain. I lived this and it is very cringe. She's that 1st dream pixie girl you run into and your dumb *** young brain is like "she's so different, I must have her".

I think I agree with this. If you have to go into immense detail about underlying storylines or whatever, maybe you just want to like the movie.

Same goes for music.
People think they’re Roger Ebert bro. Its gotten out of hand

Back
Top Bottom