The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

Kawhi

church-lady-looking.gif

Does the NBA do flex scheduling? Why are the Clippers on ESPN without PG + Kawhi

I am pretty sure they only do it later in the season and the only times I can remember it is for the Sunday afternoon ABC games, maybe Saturday night too. There were also no other 10PM or later tips. The closest was 9PM DET @ UTA which was way less appetizing on national television for ESPN no matter who playing :lol:

I am pretty sure they only do it later in the season and the only times I can remember it is for the Sunday afternoon ABC games, maybe Saturday night too. There were also no other 10PM or later tips. The closest was 9PM DET @ UTA which was way less appetizing on national television for ESPN no matter who playing :lol:
They already done it this season, Kings/Nets was flexed onto TNT

I already knew this stat but it is kind of mind bottling

Same time, SGA lives at the line rn and everyone else tries to eschew contact when they drive so, they just need to get blocking pads and practice driving into contact and trying to finish

Last edited:
Imagine the mental torture of people constantly asking about "what happened to you man?". No thank you.

You think people are rolling up on him and asking him that to his face? If anything, it might be a matter of him thinking that people are always wondering that when they see him which actually may be worse because you would constantly be in your head. The fact that he is still around the game is a good sign, though.

Also - he made $24MM in the league as a #1 pick that barely played over 100 games in 6 seasons :wow: So much to take in there. Also, #NeverForget
1669275466906.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom