The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Watch this.

D’Lo is yapping and yapping in RJ’s ear. Ref is watching all of this.

When D’Lo is done this little narc is holding on to his whistle getting ready T up RJ for responding (which he doesn’t).

IMG_4049.jpeg

IMG_4050.jpeg

I get that towards the end some Raptors fouls were intentional to stretch the clock and AD was going inside with Poeltl out. Fine.

But 23-2 in the 4th is wild anyway you slice it.

The review and flop on quickly for the 6th, flop on AD for the “moving screen” on Barrett, the non calls for Scottie,

AD had more FT than the entire Raptors team all-game.

Refs determined the game more than the players
Raps also had 20 more points in the paint so can’t even say it was due to play style

Where this bum D’Angelo is getting this type of irrational confidence from btw I don’t know.

That man is about to be traded again for the bazillionth time.

If the Lakers can even find a suitor. :lol:

Power was out last night so went to bed early. Looked like Raps/Lakers was good though.

Glad to see my guy RJ hooping. Solid trade for both teams.

They were talmbout that coach just now on FT. He looked miserable saying the trade worked for both sides.

ScreaminA’ might as well shave that thin salt n peppa *** chin goatee mustache line thing he got going these days.

🤡 either way you dress him up or down.

He said Future not current and faces plural

You’re listing all time greats which is skewing your argument.
He def said THE face even if the accent made it a lil hard 🐾

That’s his guy & he gonna hype him at every chance but he prolly really meant to say faces along w/ RJ.

Last thing I’ll mention about the reffing

+21 FTA is the largest discrepancy of any qtr, any game this season.
You have no centers. Can’t guard AD, and have to double so the other Lakers spend the entire game attacking closeouts. Disparity would be the same if y’all play Denver or Philly before Poetl gets back :lol: Porzingis gonna rack em up next Monday if Tatum/Brown look for him

Back
Top Bottom