The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

You have no centers. Can’t guard AD, and have to double so the other Lakers spend the entire game attacking closeouts. Disparity would be the same if y’all play Denver or Philly before Poetl gets back :lol: Porzingis gonna rack em up next Monday if Tatum/Brown look for him
Raptors had 20 more points in the paint

AD having more FTA than an entire team is crazy.

What does that do for the Raptors bruv

Watching some of the Kings last night- Huerter couldn't hit anything and stood out- didn't realize he was having such a down season :smh: they should consider Murray
I mean if that's what's out there, OKC minus well get involved. You don't even get Giddey. I got Trae Mann, Aleksi Pokusevki, Ousmane Dieng, and a 2035 protected FRP. I might even fight you on Trae Mann and sub in Lindy Waters

The socialite is socialiting still

Dude should not be in the NBA.

Like I said, we had a ROOKIE in Wembanyama literally sneaking himself back into a game without the coaches permission.

Ben Simmons is taking up space from some other potential dude who really wants to hoop.

People talk about Haslem being a bench warmer for his last 5 or 6 years but dude definitely would’ve played if his athleticism hadn’t waned. Ben Simmons should’ve been overseas a long time ago.

Teammates should be berating him every second

The Lakers have been victims of bad calls too btw.

If these Laker fans would put aside their fanhood for two minutes and realize what we’re watching in terms of officiating this season it out of control then things would be better.

LeBron was literally complaining about it yesterday on Twitter.

Not everyone is out to persecute you. We want to know what’s happening with this league.

There wasn't a clean fit last summer in free agency, but I would've not re-signed Barnes and delayed signing Sabonis to an extension (he's been a monster lately though) if I were the Kings.

yn26xk93gjbc1.webp
Naysayers in Paris

For the millionth time this doesn’t have to do anything with the Lakers.

This has to do with the league.

If you have watched what has been going on this season it’s been ridiculous.
Even had Bron going to bat for the Celtics for probably the first time ever the other night :lol:

Raptors had 20 more points in the paint

AD having more FTA than an entire team is crazy.

Were you crying like this after this game.

1704900898219.jpeg

The Lakers have been victims of bad calls too btw.

If these Laker fans would put aside their fanhood for two minutes and realize what we’re watching in terms of officiating this season it out of control then things would be better.

LeBron was literally complaining about it yesterday on Twitter.

Not everyone is out to persecute you. We want to know what’s happening with this league.

Lakers are 19-19. They do not foul and they draw a lot of fouls.

If you have gripes about the officiating, use the Celtics game from the other night as your example. Last night was not egregious in any way and it’s kind of insulting to suggest that it was.

Go back and tell me the calls that were incorrect. There’s maybe like 2-3 50/50 calls. The amount of crying is ridiculous.

Funny how the things he was seemingly lacking are already getting noticed. Worst thing about Knicks fans is not knowing how to bow out gracefully. Idek where all the vitriol came from but it was on full display right after son was sent home :smh:

No need to disparage him when you couldn’t understand or didn’t want to [even worse] the challenges he was meeting & exceeding in the biggest market for everything at this point.

I do wonder if internal noise of the trade had affected his play after the migraine and sickness earlier. He looked like he turned the corner but too many damn lefties, ball handlers and not enough defense ultimately ended his watch 🫡 .

Last edited:
They really can’t out their fandom away for 5 mins.

Crazy. :lol:

Go back and show me the calls that were incorrect.
I got all day.

I’m not talking about “the refs have been ****ty all year”, I’m talking about specifically in the lakers game last night. What were all the crazy calls. Show me.

There are a lot of reasons to criticize Ben Simmons

But I don't think the fact he is struggling with a back injury is one of them

He isn't making that up, it isn't in his head.

If you saw him play at the beginning of the season, he was contributing, and it proves that he was telling the truth about the back affecting his game last season

I hope dude can get healthy.

See this is when I know you’re just incapable of discussing hoops so you have to cry about refs.

The lakers are the worst team at defending 3s. Every other team shoots like the 2016 warriors against them.

Critical thinking time:
Why the **** do you think that is?
Do you think that will impact the free throw rate?
Do you know who is patrolling the paint?
Do you know what the lakers defensive scheme is?

Edit: nvm that’s a tweet from 2 months ago. I should know better than to argue with this clown.

He said Future not current and faces plural

You’re listing all time greats which is skewing your argument.

Yes and I'm saying he won't be on that level in the future.

The face of the NBA is typically an all-time great. Literally what makes them the face of the NBA.

Hakeem, Shaq, MJ, Bird, Magic, etc. Scottie Barnes? Nah.

Yes and I'm saying he won't be on that level in the future.

The face of the NBA is typically an all-time great. Literally what makes them the face of the NBA.

Hakeem, Shaq, MJ, Bird, Magic, etc. Scottie Barnes? Nah.

Look at the roty that went on to become all-stars in the last 30 years

Is it THAT much of a teach to say most of them were/are faces of the league?

Scottie Barnes will be the face of the Raptors if Pascal Siakam gets traded. The only NBA team in entire country of like 30 mil people.

It WAS a bit of a reach but not a wild one.

Back
Top Bottom