The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Dan Hurley Returning to UCONN

i never seen this female ref in Boston but she is terrible. she firing that whistle off like every damn play. and it's both ways. Fox and Jaylen brown both got techs they shouldnt have. Fox got a hilarious continuation he shouldnt have. its wild, literally every whistle is her, the other 2 should just go hit the concession stand.

Can someone explain to me how the Shams screenshots show that was his account? I legit don’t understand :lol:
Ppl are basing it off of that in the screenshot it shows in the comments where you can reply to someone and it's Shams' pfp

SmartSelect_20221125_180401_Twitter.jpg

Whether this confirms anything or not idk but if it's lie we gonna meme on that lie
wow.png

as an outsider i cannot believe the moves they made getting rid of Lonnie and more so Murray. Am i missing something since i dont follow the team closely, or is that how Spurs fans feel too?
Spurs sold high on Murray because they were about to go into rebuild mode and weren't going to be able to extend him before he hit free agency.

Letting go Walker was surprising, but Johnson and Vassell are really good wings.

Spurs sold high on Murray because they were about to go into rebuild mode and weren't going to be able to extend him before he hit free agency.

Letting go Walker was surprising, but Johnson and Vassell are really good wings.
ok so there is some justification to the Murray move then. thanks

as an outsider i cannot believe the moves they made getting rid of Lonnie and more so Murray. Am i missing something since i dont follow the team closely, or is that how Spurs fans feel too?

Spurs also passed on Bol Bol… fell into our lap in the 2019 draft. Drafted some klutz name Luka Samanic……

We overlooked him twice

were there folks in here that thought the magic was going to be good this year? they got some young talent, but overall they just don't know how to win.

were there folks in here that thought the magic was going to be good this year? they got some young talent, but overall they just don't know how to win.
I didn’t think they’d be good, but maybe good enough to threaten for a play-in spot if everyone was healthy.

spurs were going to be in the lower seed/play-in position. keeping guys like murray and lonnie would have them competing. better off going full tank mode.

spurs were going to be in the lower seed/play-in position. keeping guys like murray and lonnie would have them competing. better off going full tank mode.
Yea i get that part of it but losing Murray forever for 1 year of tanking just didnt seem like a great tradeoff. like the odds of drafting someone as good as him is slim. but the explanation from pmatic pmatic makes a lot of sense

Back
Top Bottom