The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

The fewest games Hayward played in a season during his 7 years in Utah was 66. Has only played more than 52 games in one of six seasons since. Crazy.

Last edited:
I need clips or a compilation. You making this sound wild. :lol:
impossible, would be 2 hours. there was a whistle damn near every possession of the 2nd and 3rd quarter. and i cant even say its lopsided to one team or the other, its just obnoxious to watch lol

Nate just watches teams go on runs and don’t call a timeout till the lead is gone I don’t get it man

Good challenge just then tho Nate

as an outsider i cannot believe the moves they made getting rid of Lonnie and more so Murray. Am i missing something since i dont follow the team closely, or is that how Spurs fans feel too?
Murray makes sense because he makes us too good to tank for Wemby but Lonnie doesn’t too me. Still a very young athletic wing that should be getting 30+ minutes on this team. In the past we chose Brynn Forbes and Derrick White over him smh. Franchise has been poorly ran since 2016

i watch the Knicks and I’m just becoming more of a fan of Jalen Brunson. Got paid, got away from a player he would never outshine, and is the unquestioned best player now. This is the point of playing sports for money.
Lol yes being the best player on your team regardless of anything else is the point of playing pro sports

Has braiders been price gouging the same level as regular barbers the last few years? Seems like per capita the nba got way more ****** with braids than i know IRL but it could just be me. Every team has like 5 out of 15

Back
Top Bottom