The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

DjYsFvxU8AENSSt.jpg

I'm tryna make you the flyest at every grass on the wall establishment and bridge the gap between on court performance and high value attire.

Hitting step back jumpers in the Chelsea Books at the Y at 9, and sipping mimosas at 12 in the same shoes while you on a date with a 25 year old nurse >>>>>>>>>

Is that a good thing? Nike got real lazy. It's really nothing distinctive about their new models no more. After like the Lebron 10's they have no creativity.

That’s my point:lol: :lol:

The Kyrie’s, KDs, PGs, and Gianni’s shoes just aren’t it for me. Maybe because I’ve gotten older.

Those first Nike Cosmic Utility joints that AD wore, are cool IMO.

Nike’s lifestyle shoes definitely push the creativity envelope a little better. Not sure why those look more advanced than their basketball sigs but, I don’t know

You HAVE to keep a crash dummy like Stephen Jackson in your crew.

Dude could be underwater in a shark cage and would try to get out and fight a shark because he thought it looked at him wrong

That’s my point:lol: :lol:

The Kyrie’s, KDs, PGs, and Gianni’s shoes just aren’t it for me. Maybe because I’ve gotten older.

Those first Nike Cosmic Utility joints that AD wore, are cool IMO.

Nike’s lifestyle shoes definitely push the creativity envelope a little better. Not sure why those look more advanced than their basketball sigs but, I don’t know

What's your point? Cuz Books shoes fall in that category.

Kyrie's Nike joint's look way better than them Books btw.

Matt Barnes just got in trouble the other day at his sons' games for running on the court, cussing, then putting his hands on the student announcer

He did that ish to me one time, way back when he was a Laker. I was a Blue Alliance Captain for the Thunder, which is lowkey like volunteer social media/street team, and I had a Kodak Zi8 camera if that tells you how long ago it was, would get pictures and clips from the games and post it on our page and all that, anyways Barnes had been out but he was ramping up to come back and before everyone else came out he was working out with the trainers doing some band stuff and I was just filming, moreso the court and everything than him, but dude made eye contact with me and stopped what he was doing and just menacingly mean mugged me for several minutes straight before the coaches made him continue his workout. I thought he was gonna run up in the stands on me

Matt cool. You cool he cool.

Jax energy is so unfamiliar, we don’t feel ya.(pause)

Hey a lot of these young people need the taste slapped outta their mouth.

Back
Top Bottom