The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

This Fetuccini guy is a starter on a 1 year contract for the Jazz. Trading him for a 2nd round pick is surprising.

Fontecchio nice spacing forward, shoots lots of 3s. I think he's not on their timeline, he spent a lot of years overseas. He's 28, and I think Utah wants to be good in like 2 years. I would've thought could get at least 2 seconds though

That’s not it works, no?

Trae didn’t replace a guard. If yall trying to replace Steph, that’s not how this works. That’s a face of the league. In there like swimwear

So he just get's in over more deserving KLUTCH players because of his name and image?

Nasty.

Not today Satan. Not today.

My son Fox really the best American PG not a goat

Morant been in better situation since day one. Fox going to be 2nd team this year and will make the playoffs. And the all star game. Then what will you say?

smh.

I'm just supporting your son Fox. Crazy how you turn coat on dude once it's time to up #30.

That’s not it works, no?

Trae didn’t replace a guard. If yall trying to replace Steph, that’s not how this works. That’s a face of the league. In there like swimwear

Just asking playa

1707330402228.png

YOU said Fox was the MVP and best PG

Back
Top Bottom