The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Durant had a chance if he would have got a few more rings without GSW. He's in or near the top 10 but not touching the upper echelon

To me Duncan, Kobe and Shaq are ahead of Curry. Not going to bother ranking those 3 against each other because it can be argued for any of them

I used to peg Curry as the goatPG, now that more dust is settling I could be swayed either direction and makes his position in the goat talk cloudy. I would say Curry ahead of Durant

I also have generally held the opinion Durant>Bird but I get how people would disagree. I'm old but not that old to have watched Bird and Magic like that

Hakeem is the one where as years go on he starts to look better

Anyway, I don't think Kareem, Duncan, Kobe, Jordan, LeBron, Shaq can be threatened by Curry or Durant

Magic, Bird, Hakeem can fit in wherever you want them to I guess

Stephen A along with the other NY reporters definitely never lied when they said “KD was supposed to go to come to the Knicks up until a certain player from Jersey convinced him to go the Nets..”

KD was putting those feelers out there for a while. It wasn’t a “he’s not going to the Knicks LOL” situation.

He just decided to follow and listen to Kyrie.

Durant had a chance if he would have got a few more rings without GSW. He's in or near the top 10 but not touching the upper echelon

To me Duncan, Kobe and Shaq are ahead of Curry. Not going to bother ranking those 3 against each other because it can be argued for any of them

I used to peg Curry as the goatPG, now that more dust is settling I could be swayed either direction and makes his position in the goat talk cloudy. I would say Curry ahead of Durant

I also have generally held the opinion Durant>Bird but I get how people would disagree. I'm old but not that old to have watched Bird and Magic like that

Hakeem is the one where as years go on he starts to look better

Anyway, I don't think Kareem, Duncan, Kobe, Jordan, LeBron, Shaq can be threatened by Curry or Durant

Magic, Bird, Hakeem can fit in wherever you want them to I guess
Why can’t Shaq be threatened by Steve?

DOCAMANIA outchea.

Main event: Doc Rivers vs. The Playoffs

Undercard: Special Tag Team match playa!

Doc & Austin Rivers vs. Adrian Griffin and JJ Redick
All the days when your girl complain basketball is on

Me today when she has all my attention:

20240220_182302.jpg

Why can’t Shaq be threatened by Steve?
I know osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh hates this but ... resume

What does Steph have over Shaq... Steph has 1 more MVP but Shaq has 2 more Finals MVP's

Other than that Shaq has more All NBA and All Star... made All Defensive teams too

Steph was a steals leader once and a 50-40-90 to try to make up for that gap but I can't put him over Shaq as of now

Crazy how they both overcame major lower body injuries as well

Players left from drafts:

2003: LeBron
2004: none
2005: Chris Paul
2006: Kyle Lowry
2007: Durant, Jeff Green, Thadeus Young, Al Horford, Mike Conley
2008: bunch of guys
2009: bunch of guys
2010: TWO guys
2011: bunch of guys
2012, 2013, 2014, etc. :bunch of guys

Looking back, the 2010 draft is just a mess. It's not that it's bad, it's just that almost nobody's career played out the way anyone thought they would. There were some random flashpoints, but it was mostly full of guys who ultimately kind of disappeared from the league.

Players left from drafts:

2003: LeBron
2004: none
2005: Chris Paul
2006: Kyle Lowry
2007: Durant, Jeff Green, Thadeus Young, Al Horford, Mike Conley
2008: bunch of guys
2009: bunch of guys
2010: TWO guys
2011: bunch of guys
2012, 2013, 2014, etc. :bunch of guys

Looking back, the 2010 draft is just a mess. It's not that it's bad, it's just that almost nobody's career played out the way anyone thought they would. There were some random flashpoints, but it was mostly full of guys who ultimately kind of disappeared from the league.
I really thought Cal's UK boys were gonna be special in the league man :lol: :ohwell:

They had their few moments of brilliance like you mentioned but they didn't end up having the careers or longevity that I thought they'd 100% have.

From the names you listed though, I think Mike Conley ending up as the best player and overall pro from that years Final Four might be the biggest surprise or most unexpected outcome for me :lol:

I really thought Cal's UK boys were gonna be special in the league man :lol: :ohwell:

They had their few moments of brilliance like you mentioned but they didn't end up having the careers or longevity that I thought they'd 100% have.

From the names you listed though, I think Mike Conley ending up as the best player and overall pro from that years Final Four might be the biggest surprise or most unexpected outcome for me :lol:

Nah, Horford takes it. Horford gets it by being a 5-time All-Star, and also being an All-Star early in his career as well.

Back
Top Bottom