The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

i dunno man. not one star. not one stripe. and no reference of trump anywhere
6358.jpeg

They clearly used these unis as the template so I’m good. I expect everyone to wear da Jan 6s

Cam’s decision making absolutely has to be better.

I know jalen green will be traded in the offseason but I wonder if stone can get Dillon outta here too 🤔

There he goes again!!

If he doesn’t want a rocket traded we don’t want it!!!!!!!

Cam’s turn = soon

More like there’s more to big man defense than rim protection
I'd take it a step beyond big man defense and say Jokic is a good example of how, although someone might not be capable of being a consistent lock-down 1 on 1 defender, they can be a solid team defender if they make the effort, are smart about positioning, have good anticipation and communication and active hands.

There he goes again!!

If he doesn’t want a rocket traded we don’t want it!!!!!!!

Cam’s turn = soon
Cam, amen, Tari, bari, Sengun all good in my book. Jalen has to go no question about that. Dillon is fine overall but 4 years never made sense. His contract should’ve mirrored FVV. I’m 99% sure Tari will be the better player next season let alone 4 seasons from now. Tari is better now actually lol just injured.

i'll take winning with no flash than style without substance, which is what a lot of the game for american basketball players (and fans) are often too heavily focused on.

that stuff from jokic above is mental - focus and being one step ahead of others - over physical though his reflexes are pretty good too

Last edited:
Cam, amen, Tari, bari, Sengun all good in my book. Jalen has to go no question about that. Dillon is fine overall but 4 years never made sense. His contract should’ve mirrored FVV. I’m 99% sure Tari will be the better player next season let alone 4 seasons from now. Tari is better now actually lol just injured.
What are the reviews on brooks as a teammate

They’re in 12th which is exactly where I figured they’d be at the end. I felt like that would be an extremely successful season

Crazy that green took the turn he did though

And how much did we bet on this????

And that says something because Chet is certified. He’s gonna be all star and all nba soon enough

Yeah he nice. Wemby is just something different. He's doing all this with the worse roster in the league, zero PG, bad caoch. He avg 24 in January while only playing 26 mins. He shooting 38% from 3 this month with 3.8 blocks. It's gonna be scary for the NBA pretty soon.

Back
Top Bottom