The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

What are the reviews on brooks as a teammate

They’re in 12th which is exactly where I figured they’d be at the end. I felt like that would be an extremely successful season

Crazy that green took the turn he did though

And how much did we bet on this????
$50 smh. If Jalen green would’ve made his projected leap this year rockets would be in the play-in. He’s tanking every lineup.

I hear nothing but good things about Dillon as a teammate. Season still successful imo but not a homerun like it was on track to be earlier.

Not to denigrate the logo even more, but the logo also makes it look like the clipper ship is in the crosshairs of a scope.

NBAs-Los-Angeles-Clippers-unveil-new-logo-uniforms.jpg

LA Houthi's :pimp:

Can't beat Denver without it. Even Kerr talked about how they need Looney back.
we beat them 3 times, I don’t expect it to hold in the playoffs though but JWill bodying him for position and Chet roaming in help was a good look.

Presti just more concerned with shedding salary and still selling this lie we aren’t contenders yet and shouldn’t be seen and expected as such. 40 wins before 20 losses, SRS, top 3 record in the conference, by every metric but Presti still always talking this "asset acquisition, we have yet to declare ourselves, seeing what we have," nonsense

we beat them 3 times, I don’t expect it to hold in the playoffs though but JWill bodying him for position and Chet roaming in help was a good look.

Presti just more concerned with shedding salary and still selling this lie we aren’t contenders yet and shouldn’t be seen and expected as such. 40 wins before 20 losses, SRS, top 3 record in the conference, by every metric but Presti still always talking this "asset acquisition, we have yet to declare ourselves, seeing what we have," nonsense
I was gonna wait to ask you this but now that we're here... How long does Mark Daigneault have before he's on the hot seat/we need a guy with "pedigree". After next season if no WCF? After this season if they lose round one?

$50 smh. If Jalen green would’ve made his projected leap this year rockets would be in the play-in. He’s tanking every lineup.

I hear nothing but good things about Dillon as a teammate. Season still successful imo but not a homerun like it was on track to be earlier.
Green with 40.7% FG as of today, while starting all season. Top 5 worst FG% in NBA with players who've shot >500 FGA. Only people with worse FG% than him are Rookies, Jordan Poole, and Dinwiddie

Jalen Green RFA next season. Gonna max him out? or still hoping to trade him for a top 10 superstar?

I was gonna wait to ask you this but now that we're here... How long does Mark Daigneault have before he's on the hot seat/we need a guy with "pedigree". After next season if no WCF? After this season if they lose round one?
Never. Look at the organization we are talking about. The bench is literally only people who came in from the Thunder ecosystem, the G League team and former players. He cultivates this kind of environment on purpose.

Also as much as I complain about some of his rotations, he is literally elite out of timeouts. I wish I had the stat handy.

But yea so far Hayward has been trash and hasn't even made a 3. Most people assumed he might supplant Giddey in the starting lineup due to his ability to shoot the 3 and add spacing. Every configuration including the starters - Giddey and + Joe or SGA+Joe is wildly effective, and then DUbb/Chet bench lineups cook so it's hard to pin where Giddey would best fit since unfortunately his best skill, we got 2 guys who do it better. He isn't bad, he just got surpassed by the developent of the team. Keep him on the roster just for out of bounds plays. Could maybe start Wiggins as a compromise, but even still you're further punting the rebounding game

Back
Top Bottom