The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-1

Bigs: AD, Bam, Holmgren
Wings: Bron, KD, Tatum, Ant-Man, Bridges
Guards: Curry, Jrue, Haliburton, Bane

I'm assuming Embiid won't play because of his knee. Bridges/Bane are equivalent to Prince/Redd in 2008, situation players. Holmgren, Haliburton and Ant can play garbage time and prep to be the stars for 2028.

No problem I'll tell my girlfriend to cancel our plans I gotta show my sneaker forum friends that I'm " A real Hooper".
:lol:

im kidding
tbh hoop runs have died down ever since the pandemic smh

enjoy ur time in LA, if you like meat and rice I highly suggest you go to Quarters in koreatown, its kbbq but they cook it for you, hands down best spot in LA.

The best of the best play each other every weekend. High level athletes with high level creativity. We have all the answers

That sounds good on paper but it's not translating to the pro's.

These high profile tournaments are nothing more than sponsor hip and NIL funnels, used for engagement on social media for highlights. Watch the game you see bad closeouts, players getting beat of the dribble, missed boxouts, selfish play.

Who's the last great AMERICAN talent we've had? All the next guys up are international players.

Bigs: AD, Bam, Holmgren
Wings: Bron, KD, Tatum, Ant-Man, Bridges
Guards: Curry, Jrue, Haliburton, Bane

I'm assuming Embiid won't play because of his knee. Bridges/Bane are equivalent to Prince/Redd in 2008, situation players. Holmgren, Haliburton and Ant can play garbage time and prep to be the stars for 2028.
Bam can stay home too. Honestly would rather have Mitchell Robinson in that atmosphere. Would honestly tell Jrue to stay home too and get Jaden mcdaniels out there

Dead serious

These high profile tournaments are nothing more than sponsor hip and NIL funnels, used for engagement on social media for highlights.
Minus, 4 dudes at the top, everyone else is a product of AAU basketball. The Canadians are on the circuit. You can get mad at the money but the best talent in the world still plays on the circuits. A lot of the non superstar international guys would have benefited playing AAU ball.

Wembanyama been coming here since he was 15 getting American training. We the best

Bam can stay home too. Honestly would rather have Mitchell Robinson in that atmosphere. Would honestly tell Jrue to stay home too and get Jaden mcdaniels out there

Dead serious
Featuring 28 players who have represented the USA in Olympics and/or FIBA Men’s World Cup and who together have collected 23 Olympic or World Cup gold medals, the 2024 USA Men’s National Team finalists are Bam Adebayo, Jarrett Allen, Paolo Banchero, Desmond Bane, Scottie Barnes, Devin Booker, Mikal Bridges, Jaylen Brown, Jalen Brunson, Jimmy Butler, Alex Caruso, Stephen Curry, Anthony Davis, Kevin Durant, Anthony Edwards, Joel Embiid, De’Aaron Fox, Paul George, Aaron Gordon, Tyrese Haliburton, James Harden, Josh Hart, Tyler Herro, Jrue Holiday, Chet Holmgren, Brandon Ingram, Kyrie Irving, Jaren Jackson Jr., LeBron James, Cam Johnson, Walker Kessler, Kawhi Leonard, Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, Chris Paul, Bobby Portis, Austin Reaves, Duncan Robinson, Jayson Tatum, Derrick White and Trae Young.

Dead serious
Bam and Jrue are Team USA gold medal certified already so tough to think they won't be brought back

aug-7-2021-bam-adebayo-and-jrue-holiday-of-united-states-blocks-defend-on-guerschon-yabusele-o...jpg

Wonder if Brunson gets another shot though after being a part of that FIBA flameout

These high profile tournaments are nothing more than sponsor hip and NIL funnels, used for engagement on social media for highlights.

i feel like the growth of aau ball has created another bureaucratic avenue for the exploitation of yet an even younger demographic of basketball players who become dependent on the system as the only route to get noticed/succeed. ncaa lite

Your job tell you they want you to come in on your day off and they give you the whole "we need you, we value you, whatever whatever" speech. That's why Bron and Steph going. Them dudes don't WANT to go but aight I'll go and help out. :lol:

I'm pretty sure they didn't have to have their arms pulled to go to Paris.

Back
Top Bottom