The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

There was an old jordan shirt that had a young Mike (had hair; I assume he was supposed to be college aged) sitting on a couch with the text, "you got a bright future kid" on it. Saw it once and couldn't find it again.

Clippers peaked too early?

EYE think the Clippers will be fine.

MVPG was out tonight and you had arguably the GOAT going Super Saiyan god in the 4th quarter.

Still the only threat to the Nuggets in the West IMO.

I did see some Playoff Harden reemerging in that 4th quarter though. :emoji_eyes:

Lakers needed that win because they are about to start a brutal stretch.

LeBron had him a night.

Still rooting for Harden, but tonight wasn’t promising for what’s to come this postseason.

Ok Bron-Bron, Nobody been this good at basketball for this long, argue with ya mama!

Cavs with a tough loss in double ot, ran outta gas at the end. Went to game tonight, friend who works for Bulls hooked it up with tickets and rule in Bulls family section is you can’t roc opposing team gear or my friend can lose her tickets.

My son was an exception tho, he 2, yrs old this the only hoop jersey he has right now and was just excited to be up late and be at a “Basketball party!”

IMG_4852.jpeg
IMG_4877.jpeg
IMG_4857.jpeg

EYE think the Clippers will be fine.

MVPG was out tonight and you had arguably the GOAT going Super Saiyan god in the 4th quarter.

Still the only threat to the Nuggets in the West IMO.

I did see some Playoff Harden reemerging in that 4th quarter though. :emoji_eyes:

Lakers needed that win because they are about to start a brutal stretch.
IDK, man. We’ve been the definition of mid since coming back from the Grammy trip earlier this month. Don’t think we’ve beaten an over .500 team since then. Lots of stretches of sloppy, uninspired play.

LeBron had him a night.

Still rooting for Harden, but tonight wasn’t promising for what’s to come this postseason.

EYE think Playoff Harden will be mitigated as long as everyone is healthy.

Big if EYE know given Kiwi's and MVPG's track records.

Just want to see everyone healthy to see what this Clippers team can do.

LeBron thoroughly dominated the Lakers-Clippers season series this season. Clippers only won the game he didn’t play.

If the Clippers don’t have PG or Zu, they won’t make any noise in the playoffs. Just don’t see it

If the Clippers don’t have PG or Zu, they won’t make any noise in the playoffs. Just don’t see it
So if another team, loses 2 of their important starters...I mean...is that not the case with most to all teams?

Clippers still clipping :smh: they deserved that L. Frauds

That hella black paint bron be using ain’t working against these new growth greys that’s sprouting up! :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom