The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

You have not but that’s your dementia speaking again

I'm not a Spurs fan so expecting me to watch every Spurs game is ridiculous. I've been asked my opinion about Wemby after his good games and I've stood on my stance I don't think he will ever hit the peak people are projecting. I don't see the need to reiterate if after every game but if I must do that I will.

Regardless it's still interesting how my mentions were unusually quiet after Wemby gets torched by a quality big again. It's a two way street.

4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

But yes Wemby will play Sat night against the Warriors put up his empty 20-10 and get his 5 weak side blocks against GS who doesn't have a quality big on their roster. Y'all will @ me while I'm a the bar at 1 in the morning with my Latina joint.

I just want y'all to know I'm not ducking, I'm just not wasting my Saturday night watching 2 bottom dwellers while I'm in my 20's.

I'm not a Spurs fan so expecting me to watch every Spurs game is ridiculous. I've been asked my opinion about Wemby after his good games and I've stood on my stance I don't think he will ever hit the peak people are projecting. I don't see the need to reiterate if after every game but if I must do that I will.

Regardless it's still interesting how my mentions were unusually quiet after Wemby gets torched by a quality big again. It's a two way street.

4dd50bac-e1e5-4297-9e04-730d51075622_text.gif

You don't find this schtick/character you're doing corny? :lol:

I mean good offense always beats good defense

Smart, gobert, jjj, holiday all of em gotten shredded and scorched year after year. It is what it is

Now it’s shifting to victor puts up empty stats. Keep the dementia rolling

just tryna see what you really getting at

i mean its 21 games left in season for sixers

whats point of making a observation so early esp when standings that close ?
Everything isn’t violence man. Really why I didn’t @ you cause you stay on 10. Lowry costs me some money too last night. I get it

It’s no different than people acknowledging the Mavs slide or anyone losing games in both conferences.

Everything isn’t violence man. Really why I didn’t @ you cause you stay on 10. Lowry costs me some money too last night. I get it

It’s no different than people acknowledging the Mavs slide or anyone losing games in both conferences.
luckily i didnt bet sixers once i knew no Maxey was playing

team cant guard a traffic cone nor protect the paint and i had no faith in tobias carrying the offensive load by himself

i was just curious why you brought it up cause if you had a bet thinking theyd be a play-in team i would of took a bet for they wouldnt - that is all but hey all good

luckily i didnt bet sixers once i knew no Maxey was playing

team cant guard a traffic cone nor protect the paint and i had no faith in tobias carrying the offensive load by himself

i was just curious why you brought it up cause if you had a bet thinking theyd be a play-in team i would of took a bet for they wouldnt - that is all but hey all good
Nah man. They screenshotting Orlando in 4th. Didn’t realize Philly was the close.

Maxey or not, they can’t lose to the Nets.

Nah man. They screenshotting Orlando in 4th. Didn’t realize Philly was the close.

Maxey or not, they can’t lose to the Nets.
Last night L was bad man i totally agree its embarrassing tbh

i wont be surprised if they lose again tonight to the grizz if Maxey sits

team just has no identity

grizz +6 currently

what dont get talked about enough is Embiid defense all while COOKIN on the offensive end

this dude had this team at a top 3 in the league

now they bottom 3 feeders struggling

Back
Top Bottom