The Official NBA Thread: Celtics-Pacers on ABC / Celtics Lead 2-0

Ninjas love to blame everything and everyone else instead of just taking accountability of their game being off.

Realistically, Darwin cheated on his ex-wife and probably got ratted out. He don't want no more rodents around him and we know how that boy D'Angelo crawls.

:rofl: at “Realistically”

20240313_104026.jpg
It has to make the Celtics absolutely sick that the stars aligned so much for a lot of the Warriors players in that 2022 finals then they regressed after. Given Steph Curry went nuclear but still

For his career in Finals games Draymond is putting up 12-9-7 while being the best defender on the floor.

Yet people still find a way to discredit his impact for the yellow man. It's NASTY. This is why KD left, you try to give anyone else credit besides Steph who only has *checks notes* 1 FMVP and it's an issue.

Jesus H Christ.. the way some of yall play revisionist history is concerning :lol:

One season “yukmouth” is overrated and lucky to play with Steph/klay and the reason kd left, and the next season he’s the team mvp and main reason they have success.

Jesus H Christ.. the way some of yall play revisionist history is concerning :lol:

One season “yukmouth” is overrated and lucky to play with Steph/klay and the reason kd left, and the next season he’s the team mvp and main reason they have success.

I've never disrespected Draymond. You must have me confused with someone else.

If GS wins in 2016 he would've got FMVP he had 32-15 he shows up when it matters.....Steph on the other hand..

1710357781679.png

1710357763055.png

I've never disrespected Draymond. You must have me confused with someone else.

If GS wins in 2016 he would've got FMVP he had 32-15 he shows up when it matters.....Steph on the other hand..

1710357781679.png

1710357763055.png

there’s a big omission here —you will only show deference to Player A as a way to dismiss Player B.

It’s not 1:1 but it’s in the same vein of IT saying steph is great, but not a PG, just as way to keep himself in the conversation of one of the greatest PGs

there’s a big omission here —you will only show deference to Player A as a way to dismiss Player B.

It’s not 1:1 but it’s in the same vein of IT saying steph is great, but not a PG, just as way to keep himself in the conversation of one of the greatest PGs

I'm no IT fan.

I've always felt that Draymond, Wiggs, Loon and every other player that isn't light bright on GS do not get their fair share of credit for success.
It all goes to Wardell, Splash Brothers, and Poole Parties. This has been my agenda since day 1, I'm consistent with the narratives I push.

edit) Also the 2016 Finals thread is still very much viewable and the NEXT time anyone discounts Draymond's importance I'm putting all those takes about him being suspended a game on full display if "he's not that important".

Last edited:
I've always felt that Draymond, Wiggs, Loon and every other player that isn't light bright on GS do not get their fair share of credit for success.

That's how the NBA works. Superstar driven league. They tend to get the lion's share of the credit.

Back
Top Bottom