The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 2-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

Scary thing about wemby is that he plays both ends at a very high level

de050c29e0ebac192c020e48377540e6.jpg

Let’s get to all star break next year before this starts :lol: …But yea overrated athleticism and explosiveness may be an issue for both, We’ll see if Scoot gets that jumper going tho unlike Mudiay
I'm still saying that he has functional athleticism. He's not jumping over people like Ja but I still feel like he knows how to use the burst he has to get to his spots or to get downhill

Mavs a super sleeper team man. Gafford and Lively as backup is gonna create fits for teams. Then you have Luka and Kyrie mannn. Dont count them boys out, besides Denver I think theyre the real team to look out for out West.

Gonna repeat this: not enough teams tanked. Leveled out lottery odds be dambed

Cough Utah
There's times when I believe the NBA lottery is fair

Then theres time where things line up tooo perfectly

Idk maybe some teams knew the call was already made so why tank

Eiz2vSbWAAA2rC3.jpg

9zy7x0_th (2).png

We just kept waiting for teams to drop off post all star break and it still didn't happen in a year where an alien was up for grabs?

aga.png

This was very surprising. The last 6 all stars that have won college national titles. Couldn't believe how far back it goes just to get 6:

Screenshot_20240330_125509_Facebook.jpg

He byke byke at the perfect time

Sacramento put Keon Ellis on an island with KAI in the 4th and let that man get flambéed.

Nasty work.
PJ gotta wake tf up then they'll be cooking for real
He's just gotta not suck. Shoot 33-34% from three. Don't even gotta be good.

But they gotta find a way offensively to get that man outta the corners for right now, too.

Back
Top Bottom