The Official NBA Thread: Celtics Lead 1-0 in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

How do you just not attend an NBA game as the “star” player? This ain’t middle school
He didn’t because Nate told him not to if he didn’t want to come off the bench with his injury.

• "McMillan asked him whether he would participate in shootaround, receive treatment during walk-through and play in the game against the Nuggets. But Young made it clear that he wanted to focus solely on his treatment while missing shootaround and deciding later in the day whether he would play. That approach, however, was not McMillan approved. Since the face of the Hawks’ franchise was deciding not to take part in shootaround, McMillan ultimately presented him with two options for that night’s game, sources said: Play off the bench — or do not show up to the arena. Young responded by saying he would not be playing against the Nuggets, and the team ruled him out while citing right shoulder soreness."

I mostly enjoyed his tenure at Portland. We were always kind of relevant but never got over the hump and he turned us around from Jailblazer Era and transitioned us to Roy/Aldridge years.

But everything Armada Armada has been griping about was the same **** I went through 10-15 years ago :lol:

Fr I think Nate’s a great guy and good at managing personalities for the most part but his actual schemes are rough. There’s no moving no one cutting it’s whoever has the ball try to do something after capela or collins sets a pick and everyone else stands around.

Nuance is a lost concept on a lot of fans. The bigger the fanbase, the more ppl there are who don’t understand that and just follow each other like sheep.

That Knicks thread is too much man :lol: They can’t even figure out what they want from day to day. Want the coach fired or do they wanna win games? No more wasted swipes and taps engaging srsly to ppl with blinders on.

I know **** been bad for the team for a min but that battered fan syndrome is even uglier.

One thing we can see all see tho is that Julius needs to go.

RJ my boy
1670198673239.gif

He didn’t because Nate told him not to if he didn’t want to come off the bench with his injury.

• "McMillan asked him whether he would participate in shootaround, receive treatment during walk-through and play in the game against the Nuggets. But Young made it clear that he wanted to focus solely on his treatment while missing shootaround and deciding later in the day whether he would play. That approach, however, was not McMillan approved. Since the face of the Hawks’ franchise was deciding not to take part in shootaround, McMillan ultimately presented him with two options for that night’s game, sources said: Play off the bench — or do not show up to the arena. Young responded by saying he would not be playing against the Nuggets, and the team ruled him out while citing right shoulder soreness."
Nate has lost his mind :lol:

Back
Top Bottom