The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Lead 2-0 / Luka Politely Tells Gobert He Can't Guard Him

Did people really think that Steph vid was real?
A8SFpk.gif

Slander was valid.

He was extra mid on the floor when he was battling injuries in the post Bubble seasons.

Now he's playing like everyone thought he would continue to coming off the dominant run in the Bubble and has seemingly taken the reigns as the #1 guy on the Lakers which should've happened right after the Bubble.

Nah, nah, nah ain't that simple. This ain't what the lil Laker hater group in here was saying. The bubble was "fake". AD is a fraud, etc. Based Jesus Based Jesus JUST said it like a week ago that AD in the bubble was a fluke like he wasn't a monster that whole year. :lol:

Everyone did not think it would continue.

It's gotta be posted again. This gives me a head ache. I don't understand how he's like this

if they had capped it as two back to back, i wouldve been convinced it was real. but 5 in a row was OD :lol: idc how good chef is

Nah, nah, nah ain't that simple. This ain't what the lil Laker hater group in here was saying. The bubble was "fake". AD is a fraud, etc. Based Jesus Based Jesus JUST said it like a week ago that AD in the bubble was a fluke like he wasn't a monster that whole year. :lol:

Everyone did not think it would continue.

AD's putting up video game numbers but we're receipt pulling after a 9 game sample size?... after his average showing during that 5 game skid?

If the Kings wanna capitalize on this momentum, I’m calling the Nets everyday seeing if KD is ready to be traded yet.

I just really want the snake out of BK but Sacktown seems like a good landing spot for dude.

The last two seasons before this one happened, right?

last two seasons happened. he played < 40 games in each and the lakers barely made the playoffs in one.

according to NT, putting up these numbers and missing the playoffs is simply called "looting" and nothing special

Do clips fan think Kawhi will still be a top 10 player when or IF he gets back to playing normal minutes

He might he rinsed

I want to be sure eye I am not looking through this with the eyes of revisionist history but is this the most anticipated lottery/#1 pick since LeBron? Zion or MAYBE AD have a case but I don’t even think that was on the same level
Steph Abdul-Chamberlin
Kobe Abdul-Olajuwon
Wilt Durant
Michael Jeffrey Nowitzki

Back
Top Bottom