The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

68f.jpg

Exactly. Jamal Murray is this mans 2nd best player, and he's never been an all star and never will be in that conference. Jokic should really be a 4x MVP. Im still pissed they gave it to Embiid last year. That was one of the most undeserving MVP's ever imo

*cough* 2011 Derrick Rose *cough*

I think the D Rose MVP was valid. Nobody had expected them to even be a 5 seed that season, and they were the top seed in the conference. Over Boston and the Heat. Lead by Rose who was only 22 at the time (deja vu to Ant Man). Only person I would of considered would of been Dwight Howard's zesty ***

I think the D Rose MVP was valid. Nobody had expected them to even be a 5 seed that season, and they were the top seed in the conference. Over Boston and the Heat. Lead by Rose who was only 22 at the time (deja vu to Ant Man). Only person I would of considered would of been Dwight Howard's zesty ***

Weird how this thinking didn't get Shai his this year.

If people went full metrics like this earlier Bron would have at least 2 more MVP's.

Nuggets supporting cast is just a lil overrated to me. Jokic pretty much won his first 2 MVP's without Murray due to injuries. People never throw that context in there.

Weird how this thinking didn't get Shai his this year.

If people went full metrics like this earlier Bron would have at least 2 more MVP's.
Im ngl thats a good point. Nuggets don't lose that last game to the Spurs though they lock up that 1st seed. That was a shocker across the league and OKC got the 1st seed. Im assuming voters maybe already had they votes in by then. Shai just didnt finish the season strong individually, but I cant hate if ppl feel like SGA should of won it

Im ngl thats a good point. Nuggets don't lose that last game to the Spurs though they lock up that 1st seed. That was a shocker across the league and OKC got the 1st seed. Im assuming voters maybe already had they votes in by then. Shai just didnt finish the season strong individually, but I cant hate if ppl feel like SGA should of won it
That game was the reason Victor Wemby should’ve won both DPOY and MVP.

Cooper Flagg will be more marketable than all of them if he's actually the real deal. Way too early to call though. Cant wait to watch these Duke games this fall.

Back
Top Bottom