The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavericks and Celtics-Pacers / Happy Bday broncos19dm, Wavy, B Sox

Josh Giddey would be better on another team. He needs the ball in his hands to be effective. Doesn't make sense in OKC when SGA and Jdubb are better on ball options than him.

Kuminga probalbly would've been the better fit for that OKC team.

I don’t think either Kuminga nor Giddey have done enough that anyone can say definitively picking one over the other was a goof.

Both guys might benefit from a change of scenery.
Seems fairly level headed (tho I would argue kuminga also may need the ball to do what he does as well)

NT is changing ion like dat

Draft is a complete afterthought this year. :lol:

Seriously though - is there even a consensus top 3 picks? I’m not an avid draft follower, but I usually know the names of a few potential top picks by now.

As of right now, I can’t name anyone who might be in this upcoming draft except Zach Eddy and he’s projected to be a 2nd rounder.

And Bronny of course.

Rob with the shifts and Bronny are the only prospects we need to worry about.

2 KLUTCH CLIENTS.

We don't need Trae cause

Rob >>>>> Trae

Last edited:
Seriously though - is there even a consensus top 3 picks? I’m not an avid draft follower, but I usually know the names of a few potential top picks by now.

As of right now, I can’t name anyone who might be in this upcoming draft except Zach Eddy and he’s projected to be a 2nd rounder.

And Bronny of course.
There’s been about 13 different number ones on legitimate mock drafts throughout the season

“ sensitive thugs ya all need hugs!”

Softy Shaq back again, so Unc basically said Shaq not in Goat talk cause of his work ethic and is jealous of Joker getting all the mvps? Isn’t that the knock on Shaq, that if he had the Work ehtic of a Lebron, Mike, Kobe he would be in the convo or would be The Goat?

Wasn’t Kobe main beef with him is he would show up overweight and not put in the work when season started. Back then they always made it seem like it was Kobe fault for them breaking up but as years have passed, Shaq exposed himself and we clearly see he was the issue!

Shaq act like his post of Unc being ranked 50 or so as top NFL player ever is suppose to be a shot? Shaq such a dummy, football has 22 positions in which Shannon is top 3 in, just like many including myseld have Shaq in at his position (He my #1 center I ever seen)

If NBA goes to Amazon, i hope they don’t bring Shaq
But most likely will, Name too big not too

Any team that doesn’t win a title has to blow it up. OKC is 3 losses away from that, too.

Everyone is talking about a 1 seed getting blown out by a 4 seed but what about the other 1 seed losing to a 5 seed?

• Wow
Reactions: HIM
If Austin Rivers can’t speak on James Jones, Shannon Sharpe can’t speak on Shaq. That gap is even wider.

It’s obviously a guess but if Kobe didn’t have the weight to complain about he would have *****ed at Shaq for something else

They were always going to inevitably breakup

Looking at the lakers situation- maybe they could have squeezed out one more? Idk if that puts Shaq in the goat talk but if that’s the case then sure he underachieved

It’s obviously a guess but if Kobe didn’t have the weight to complain about he would have *****ed at Shaq for something else

They were always going to inevitably breakup

Looking at the lakers situation- maybe they could have squeezed out one more? Idk if that puts Shaq in the goat talk but if that’s the case then sure he underachieved
Nah the guys around Shaq and Kobe were old and done besides Fish.

Everyone is talking about a 1 seed getting blown out by a 4 seed but what about the other 1 seed losing to a 5 seed?
Apparently that team has plenty of valid excuses all of a sudden

giphy.gif

All I know is the Celtics better win it this year.

Because Tatum might need an asterisk too. What a nice stroke of luck.

No Giannis/Dame
No Butler
No OG/Randle

Back
Top Bottom