The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

Here’s tape from this series, Naz in ISO (Slow-Mo), no help, Gobert is not playing. I want Naz on Jokic. Playing Naz against non-Jokic minutes doesn't help because I want him on Jokic. Theres no one who's really slowing down Jokic (not Bam, not AD), but Naz has been doing as good as a job anyone.

I want Naz Reid in Jokic minutes. Zero Naz Reid in non-Jokic minutes, get Gobert in, he'd be great vs AG in non-Jokic minutes.

the video you posted is proving my point.

1715574396485.png

1715574429943.png

1715574457793.png

1715574508921.png

Gobert offense is a problem. Not the only problem. But a big problem

Like it was in utah

Joker gonna get his regardless but you got to make him work on offense.

AD was giving him hell in the first round definitely won't be the case for Goober.

Here ya go:

everyone in every photo is converging on Jokic :lol:

Here's with 0 Gobert involved:

Gobert is protecting the rim, which is what is detering Jokic, not Reid
so all you have is game 2.

and this is where you have to ask yourself.
Naz Reid gotten roasted without Gobert, the last two games,

he's been a bad defender his entire career.s

what's more likely to be representative, Naz Reid entire career, and the last two games.
or Mark Davis reffed playoff game,

it seems pretty obvious game 2 is the outlier.

Naz Reid best Joker defender. He plays like straight up and makes Joker make shots over him. Which he’s a superstar he will. The difference is that if Naz Reid is on Joker they should stick with their men and not help. Take away the pass. The goal isn’t to stop them from scoring it’s just to make them play with less rhyme and rhythm so they have a less effective offense than usual. And then on other side get Joker involved with as much Ant plays as possible to both tire him out and expose his lack of ability to stop Ant either from getting to the rim or at the rim once he’s there

You can be the best defense in the history of the league but if Gordon is making 3’s it’s not gonna matter.

Great O always beats Great D ( Pause )

Luka and Brunson are also ridiculous with this. They gotta start calling delay of game on these :smh:

Gobert is protecting the rim, which is what is detering Jokic, not Reid
so all you have is game 2.

and this is where you have to ask yourself.
Naz Reid gotten roasted without Gobert, the last two games,

he's been a bad defender his entire career.s

what's more likely to be representative, Naz Reid entire career, and the last two games.
or Mark Davis reffed playoff game,

it seems pretty obvious game 2 is the outlier.

Joker and AG were eating last night. Denver had their best paint scoring game in the series.

If you're still getting cooked with Rudy in the game and you're struggle to find scoring outside of Ant then it's reasonable to consider revisiting the game 2 line up.

That being said KAT needs to do way more regardless of the line up.

One thing football does have over basketball... Society/women respect the scarcity of the games/the scheduling of it. They just accept that on Sundays for four months they will get nothing and it's fine. Basketball does not get that same level of treatment. It's always "isn't there another game on tomorrow" or "you can't sit here and watch basketball EVERY DAY".

Ngl, I like going to Sephora, they sell pretty decent colognes, Ulta not so much, but I never complain about Sephora, or even Bed, Bath, and Beyond (when they were open). The one place I hate though is Bath and Body Works.
I also ended up in Bath and Body works on that same day.
Damn, Godspeed brotha, godspeed.

If never been, if you ever take her back to Jamaica, she gonna wild out.

I posted this in the Political Thread a while back about what my girl put me through the first time I took her to Lucia...
She's Jamaican I try and keep it in house. We are gonna go together at some point though.
What’s the verdict? My girl wants me to watch this and Harry Potter but I’m putting it off for as long as I can :lol:
Good movie. I slept. There's not an excessive amount of fantasy elements.

One thing football does have over basketball... Society/women respect the scarcity of the games/the scheduling of it. They just accept that on Sundays for four months they will get nothing and it's fine. Basketball does not get that same level of treatment. It's always "isn't there another game on tomorrow" or "you can't sit here and watch basketball EVERY DAY".

NFL games are an event.

The scarcity of games adds to the appeal which makes in turn makes it “much watch tv”. It’s sort of a quasi-holiday every Sunday that makes it much tolerable and acceptable with your girl.

NFL does a great job of that of marketing/building that anticipation.

Luka and Brunson are also ridiculous with this. They gotta start calling delay of game on these :smh:

Rondo ushered this in :lol:
Not mad at this, Defense has to get up
Offensive players always be smacking the ball after made basket to avoid teams from taking the ball out as well. You can basically call delay on most possessions

Last edited:
I’m still coming down from this #1 pick high. We finally got some motion. Just get a FA SF or SG. I’ll take Miles Bridges or Oubre over Hunter in a second. Can’t believe we gave that dude an extension 2 years ago.

Thibs had the nerve to keep running them boys into the ground down 40. Classic Thibs move.

Back
Top Bottom