The Official NBA Thread: Pacers-Celtics Game 2 on ESPN / Celtics Lead 1-0

1715628608635.png

1715628645755.png

1715628677764.png

1715628701809.png

I’ve always speculated that year 23 would be lebrons last season. Gets to break the record for seasons played and it’s very on brand. It’s coming to an end 😭

Bronny got the athleticism and Bryce got the height

Lil Bron gon have to be extra tough to stick as an off ball guard at that size

It's not enough probably for the first born of a GOAT, but Bronny can be a Lu Dort type, worst case. Dort really aint but 6'2ish

Shaq, Chuck, and Kenny will go to NBC.

Why you guys are looking for analysis from them all these years in TNT - I have no idea.

They’re there for entertainment. People who don’t even watch basketball sometimes (especially casuals) will watch Inside the NBA. That crew is valuable.

No matter how much you may not like them. They’d be the hottest free agents, especially Chuck.

damn now where will i able to watch insecure former players giving their analysis on games they didn't watch

They all have their own podcasts now, so take your pick! :lol:

As an NHL fan, it has been interesting watching them try their hardest to emulate the Inside the NBA model and fail over and over.

Next thing you know Chuck'll be talking to Wayne Gretzky about neutral zone breakdowns

WBD can just license the Inside operations out to Amazon. Amazon wouldn't have to do anything but pay the existing contracts.

Back
Top Bottom