The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

I still think Mavs pull this series out. Can't believe Kyrie has been outscored by PJ this series, did not have that on my Bingo card
Damb shame they missed all their free throws or else they still would have pulled it out despite Irving’s non aggressiveness

Been diming everyone up it’s time he looks for his own since luka *** just gonna play like this

But Shai showing why he was worthy of the mvp tho, bruv been hearing the slander all while having 48/45/91 splits

Spida probably already booked his flight to Miami, doubt he travels to Boston.

If someone else could of showed up game 3 when Spida was going off, could of make it a series but szn now ends on Wednesday.

Off season: Hopefully get a decent piece for spida, Mobley take a big big leap where he can play like he did in Game 2 on a nightly basis

Maybe DG gets back to form but 200 mill over 5 years 🤦🏽‍♂️

I really depended on a white man to take out a group of young upstanding black men and lightskin Chet

I feel dirty and like Candace Owens right now :smh:
IMG_2368.jpeg

YOU BECAME A TRUE CONSERVATIVE TONIGHT

Bruv. They really had 2 rookies close the game. Smh

Cason is a got Damb menace

OKC turned it around once wallace got in the game. hit two big threes with no hesitation and they started stringing together stops.

it won't show up in the stat sheet but i was hella surprised that Cason got up to block a pj washington lay up attempt after pj was fouled.

Kyrie has no interest in forcing the issue in this series for some reason. He’s content with letting Luka carry the scoring burden. Two games out of 4 in this series where he has less than 10 points.

Shoot. The. Ball.

Has nothing to do with Kidd. This is a 14 year vet. His decision making is just terrible right now.

Been a gunner at every stop and now he wants to be John Stockton.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom