The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

Speaking of, think this is mor their speed...

He opens the door and sneaks a peak out each offseason I swear :lol:

He damn near about to retire in Chicago at this point

Only pause I got for the Heat is the package and Herro's involvement

and Pat's whole quote on a 3rd star vs depth thing

Just box score watching, but the one time Jokic played the Warriors with Draymond this season was on 2/25 and he had 32/16/16.
This is like when #they would say Draymond had AD in hell and AD was dropping 30 on his head :lol:

Might try to finally get around to finishing Black Bird or Starting Killers of the Flower Moon

You get an extension? I had to
Yes.

I’ve had to for the last few years because my previous employer, that I left in July of last year, can’t seem to figure out how to issue W-2s/K-1s to its workforce before April. Or at least the lawyers.

Boston Celtics easiest road to the nba finals ever
They'll have had to face Bam, Darius Garland and a Knicks skeleton crew on the way there...

I don't know what they did to deserve all this good fortune but I don't like it :lol: :smh:

That luck's bound to run out though surely?

Celtics going to put "can the sixth or seventh best player in the league lead a team to a chip?" to the test.
I mean this is really what it is. EYE personally wouldn’t pick them to beat Denver. Especially if Zingus isn’t somewhat healthy.

Not sure that should necessarily be an indictment on Tatum though, unless he completely plays like trash.

In general I feel like folks are just tired of Tatum because he’s been in the mix for so long now without winning a chip. Even though you’re asking something of him that basically nobody else has done at his age.

Yes.

I’ve had to for the last few years because my previous employer, that I left in July of last year, can’t seem to figure out how to issue W-2s/K-1s to its workforce before April. Or at least the lawyers.
I'm still waiting for my firm to file in a few states to match things up before I file federal and in a few states. Quarterly tax payments ain't it 😂😂

Last edited:
They'll have had to face Bam, Darius Garland and a Knicks skeleton crew on the way there...

I don't know what they did to deserve all this good fortune but I don't like it :lol: :smh:

That luck's bound to run out though surely?
The 15’ & 22’ GSW title runs say hello

Back
Top Bottom