The Official NBA Thread: Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals | Lakers Targeting Dan Hurley

You know what famb, I give up, I'm done for the season.

You win...
tumblr_p5ccbeZYUz1ut1d6co1_540.gif
Nope it's not over. Never will be

ezgif-2-f8f3e550df.gif

I hope that people start to realize that the Nuggets are a good team and not a bunch of overrated bums. I wish my mom could see them do well because she knew how much I love watching them play. When you've been a fan of a team through rough times it is rewarding to see them do well.

People soured on them (myself included) because they were in a tailspin entering the playoffs, got matched up with the Fighting Goobers so people really didn't pay them any mind then either, but the showed against the Suns this series.

Joker has been unreal this series.

WCF against the Lakers or Dubs will be fun.

2020 Conference Finals saw Denver vs Lakers and Heat vs Celtics.

We just might have a repeat of that in 2023.

Side Note #1 - Notice all the impact bigs in all 4 of those teams

Side Note #2 - 3 of those 4 teams are in the bottom half of the league in three point attempts during the season

Yup, the "Modern NBA" where filling your team with a bunch of three point chucking guards and playing small ball is the way to a championship :lol:

KD & Booker are combined for 28 pts in the 3rd quarter, down by almost 30, and some of y’all saying the Nuggets can still blow this game

HOOOOOOOOW!?!?

Just say you don’t like the Nuggets and keep it moving.

Back
Top Bottom