The Official NBA Thread: Mavs Win the West / Mavs v Celtics in the NBA Finals

what is Glenn going to do that Griffin didn't?

doc-rivers-not-funny.gif

Bob Weiss was dealt an awful hand. Nate McMillan had left in the off season, and more than half the players on the previous season's roster were playing for contracts, so they balled out and made the conference semis. Also, Howard Schultz was in the process of selling the team to Clay Bennett (the team was sold the following off season). He was completely checked out.

Still don’t understand how Doc keeps getting jobs… he is living off that 1 celtics chip… he had a good roster on both the clippers and sixers and he chokes every time in the playoffs…good regular season but that’s where it ends… I guess Dame aint winning a chip anytime soon…

Still don’t understand how Doc keeps getting jobs… he is living off that 1 celtics chip… he had a good roster on both the clippers and sixers and he chokes every time in the playoffs…good regular season but that’s where it ends… I guess Dame aint winning a chip anytime soon…

I've never understood the Doc thing either. He was a .500 coach in Orlando. He was way under .500 his first three seasons in Boston and was probably on his way out until he was gifted Ray and KG. Then everyone decided he was a good coach.

Yea Doc having that Machievellian side to him is one of the funnier developements this season :lol:

Man was probably plotting since the day they brought him on as a 'consultant' :rofl:

The playoff failure chatter had gotten so loud that I thought Doc was done after Philly :lol: The Bucks are unserious.

They’re going to need to adjust their game plan at some point in the playoffs, Doc will not do it.

Hiring him is insanity.

They did this to themselves tho so no sympathy.

Just extremes amount of pressure now in a circus like atmosphere.

He is a bad coach and a worse commentator

He must have tapes on everybody because I sure as hell don't get it

Back
Top Bottom