The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

Not to step on anyone's toes, but as someone who routinely fasts, it's not as difficult as it's made out to be. Especially for someone with peak physical condition and nutrition. Again not a shot to anyone or downplay their feats, just an aside since it's a conversation.
Didn't Hakeem not drink water during his fasts during Ramadan?

This how I know dudes full of **** in here and just grandstanding. This the one they claim they want.
I just like feeling like Bron and JJ know me and my struggles. This podcast will change lives and perspectives on everything. I for one will be tuning in.

i will tell my grand children about the time Kyrie Irving hit a shot to move the Mavericks into a three way tie for the 6th seed on March 17th

just like how knicks fans hype up this game winner 11 years later.. we not doing this nicholas.

Not to step on anyone's toes, but as someone who routinely fasts, it's not as difficult as it's made out to be. Especially for someone with peak physical condition and nutrition. Again not a shot to anyone or downplay their feats, just an aside since it's a conversation.
I just did about 42 hours fast this weekend, for me the lack of water though is crazy (I guess until after sunset) I still be drinking hella coffee and 0 calorie caffeinated energy drinks.

What are the Nike Air Dunk Jumbo? why did Nike do this?

This how I know dudes full of **** in here and just grandstanding. This the one they claim they want.
Yea folks love to claim that they hate the hot take style of sports media but then when someone does try to come up with a more informative style of content, it gets **** on as well before even dropping :lol:>D

The following podcasts I would love to listen to.

1. Betting tips and tricks with Michael Jordan and Ivan Tonney

2. Family planning and how to cook for large families by Antonio Cromartie.

3. Hairlines and Hoops staring KD and Carlos Boozer

4. Healthcare and a Healthier you with Dr. "Doc" Rivers, PHD and MD

5. Small business forum with Jim "James" Harden as the keynote speaker.

He got traded in September on the eve of training camp, but this seems ridiculous. :lol:

1710792203643.png

Also leads the league in steals.

Coming off being the 10 seed with a record under .500 last season :lol:. They weren't a steady playoff team already like the Grizzles were when they had their breakout season.

The narrative is there if they finish as the 1 seed, which would be quite the feat for a young squad in a tough West.

The following podcasts I would love to listen to.

1. Betting tips and tricks with Michael Jordan and Ivan Tonney

2. Family planning and how to cook for large families by Antonio Cromartie.

3. Hairlines and Hoops staring KD and Carlos Boozer

4. Healthcare and a Healthier you with Dr. "Doc" Rivers, PHD and MD

5. Small business forum with Jim "James" Harden as the keynote speaker.

6. Load Management starring Kawhi Leonard and Ime Udoka
7. Freedom Fighters with Enes Kanter and Jonathan Isaac

Chet is a rookie & Jalen Williams is just a second year player depending on which narrative you want to push :lol:

Back
Top Bottom