The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

IMG_7351.jpeg

It’s wild Ky been playing above the rim. When the Mavs are clicking they are a good watch, they actually have pieces that fit, THJr still questionable tho

I don't know why my Mavs still play Kleber. I think the last time he hit a shot was last season when he hit the buzzer beater against the Lakers

Donald Trump, Kid Rock, Sage Steele and Candace Owens at that UFC event gushing over one another was bizarre. Politics and religion in sports is gross to me.

Donald Trump, Kid Rock, Sage Steele and Candace Owens at that UFC event gushing over one another was bizarre. Politics and religion in sports is gross to me.

I agree which is why I think we should remove the national anthem, military presentations, and the soldiers coming home surprises from all sporting events.

You know those little coming home clips when the soldier surprises the family at the game or on the jumbotron? Clip it, I'm here to watch a game not be force fed propaganda.

I agree which is why I think we should remove the national anthem, military presentations, and the soldiers coming home surprises from all sporting events.

You know those little coming home clips when the soldier surprises the family at the game or on the jumbotron? Clip it.
:lol:

goodluck mate
its engrained
as well as racism

Back
Top Bottom