The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

How is that bizarre? That’s as American as apple pie. I don’t know what America you all grew up in, none of this should be surprising :lol: :lol:

Because I've watched literally hundreds of UFC PPVs and never seen a blatant display like that to the point where it was like a sideshow.

Can we pinpoint this as the moment sports gambling went mainstream? I remember the opening weekend of a NFL season that had FD or DK promoting every commercial break too. Can't remember if that was 2014 or 2015.

Well that's just Texas.

I'm pretty sure y'all eat breakfast with a magazine clip instead of a spoon, play God bless America to set the mood when your shorty over, and have a picture of George Bush is your house above the fireplace.
Don't put that on me. I'm originally from New York lol

Randolph, Ft. Sam Houston, and Ft. Cavazos is almost two hours away, crazy multi-branch military presence. My dream was to be stationed in San Antonio……

My uncle was at Kelly. I use to go over the summers. My cousins graduated from Lackland. Then UNF and Texas southern.

My first time on a base was weird as hell. Walking past fighter jets and airplane hangers, while on my way to the bowling alley or BX/PX, whatever the call it. I’m like y’all don’t have to go anywhere? Everything is right here? I didn’t like that feeling. :lol:lol

It felt dystopian/prison-like :lol:

But 11 year old me really wished the keys was in one of those jets and I could sneak in and take that joint for a joy ride :lol:

15 foot wall surrounding the whole the perimeter of the base.

"There is a difference between the type of talent you are historically and the type of career you've had"

That quote from Tim encapsulates how I feel about KD. The way KD has talked about (one of the most dominant scores ever, completely unguardable, no flaw to his offensive game, etc) you would think he would have 4-5 championships, especially when you consider the level of talent he has assembled around himself.

Are we ready to have the "Kevin Durant might be overrated historically" conversation?

I been beating the table for this discussion for a min

My uncle was at Kelly. I use to go over the summers. My cousins graduated from Lackland. Then UNF and Texas southern.

My first time on a base was weird as hell. Walking past fighter jets and airplane hangers, while on my way to the bowling alley or BX/PX, whatever the call it. I’m like y’all don’t have to go anywhere? Everything is right here? I didn’t like that feeling. :lol:lol

It felt dystopian/prison-like :lol:

But 11 year old me really wished the keys was in one of those jets and I could sneak in and take that joint for a joy ride :lol:

15 foot wall surrounding the whole the perimeter of the base.
When I was young in the Navy I had to go to Lackland for about month and a half-two months for training in the summer and we used to have to PT past this airplane museum/slash parade ground, it would be early in the morning and it would be humid as **** and our instructors would be like “we’re going to go on a light run and learn history” mannnn, about 5 miles later I wanted to leave the Hill Country, glad I stuck with it though.

This is as accurate as saying "The Dunk Contest is back" every year.
f8bf3f371e13d549669d175c96986525.gif

NYC's fall off been so bad that all their people have left to claim they are the best at now is breakfast sandwiches

Sad.
I'm not even from NY, born and raised in LA BUT I can agree that their food is top tier organic, its comparable to what I have eaten in Afghanistan
1711553416313.png

1711553575958.png

1711553600517.png

The range of great food in NY is crazy, and i haven't even got to the pizza.

Big NYC slander thread :nerd:. Just keep my baby Isis out of it.

Southern food still on top >>>>>>>>
Ice Spice got that city on her back

Without her, their mainstream music scene would just be NYC rappers trying and failing to keep up with Atlanta, and making those corny dance videos in front of apartment complexes, while saying basic nonsense over beats from the UK. Or as New Yorkers call it, NYC Drill.

Ice Spice got that city on her back

Without her, their mainstream music scene would just be NYC rappers trying and failing to keep up with Atlanta, and making those corny dance videos in front of apartment complexes, while saying basic nonsense over beats from the UK. Or as New Yorkers call it, NYC Drill.

NYC Drill is dead. They're all either locked up or dead.

Kai Cenat and Ice Spice the only people keeping that dystopia relevant. Giants suck, and they just lost Saquon. Jets Suck and Sauce Gardner about to get the Kyrie treatment. The Nets got fooled by Mikal Bridges....and the Knicks are out here tryna convince us Brunson is All-NBA.

Oh and their pizza is mid

Back
Top Bottom