The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

If the big 3 doesn't work out, she will still be a number one pick in the wnba and go that route.

too bad hes gonna want to play in a croc type shoe with an air bubble
maxres2.jpg

This Bron/JJ Commentary on bags is interesting. I also can't ever recall someone distilling basketball down to "Can you put two on the ball". It makes sense, just never heard it.

I like this pod a lot so far.

A player saying "Why yall doubling me, let me play ones" in an NBA game is crazy.

I agree teams switch too much. Switch everything went way too far like 4 years ago.

Last edited:
She’s going #1. That’s a no brainer. But State Farm and the shoe deal going to take a hit if she gets embarrassed in a league not being taken seriously. Really the whole WNBA takes a blow if she steps foot on that court.

I dont think its that serious. She can hold her own offensively.

Defensively yea she'll get scored on easily.

The point is to put white folks in the seats and watch her torch some 40 year old.

SGA is where Ja and Zion should be especially with how much Nike/JB banked on them. MVP Discussion/front runner.

Last time a dude this good was a sneaker free agent, Nike backed up the brinks truck and his sneakers are still being worn by players to this day.

I don’t see SGA going with Nike or JB for some reason. Him signing with one of the Chinese brands wouldn’t surprise me at all.
That's a good point that I didn't think about. Go be the face of something that you can 100% build. They LOVE Wade in China.

Bape should get into athletic designs. They can steal the Huarache 2K4s and Zoom Gens as of this year with the patent rights or whatever lol

Hawks record WITH Trae Young: 22-29
Hawks record WITHOUT Trae Young: 10-10 (Jalen Johnson injured for several)

Not sure if there's any other current max contract all-stars with 20+ game sample size of team being better w/out them.
Semi-coherent team basketball >> Trash Ball

THEY don’t like that one though.

This Bron/JJ Commentary on bags is interesting. I also can't ever recall someone distilling basketball down to "Can you put two on the ball". It makes sense, just never heard it.

I like this pod a lot so far.

A player saying "Why yall doubling me, let me play ones" in an NBA game is crazy.

I agree teams switch too much. Switch everything went way too far like 4 years ago.
feel like the league was doing this to stop lethal 3pt teams like the warriors and it became a style

Back
Top Bottom