The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

I’m legit wondering what the lakers have improved at since getting swept last WCF?

They’re not any better at defending the perimeter or point of attack and they didn’t improve their shooting. Rui and Vando were playing their best basketball for a contract and looked like they have regressed to their normal selves. I’m not sure what you’re expecting in a nuggets vs lakers series
You definitely ain’t been watching the games,Vando has been hurt majority of the season and Rui is having a career year as far as his shooting and just hit 7 3s last night and they are 7th in league in 3pt shooting above GSW & Denver

You definitely ain’t been watching the games,Vando has been hurt majority of the season and Rui is having a career year as far as his shooting and just hit 7 3s last night and they are 7th in league in 3pt shooting above GSW & Denver
What’s that got to do with stopping Jokic?

I’m legit wondering what the lakers have improved at since getting swept last WCF?

They’re not any better at defending the perimeter or point of attack and they didn’t improve their shooting. Rui and Vando were playing their best basketball for a contract and looked like they have regressed to their normal selves. I’m not sure what you’re expecting in a nuggets vs lakers series

Dlo and Rui are playing better now than they were last season. I know the whole "close" sweep thing is a running joke but every game last season in the WCF the Lakers were in and it took out of body shot making from Murray and Jokic to win.

The Lakers still need a 39 year old Lebron to be at his best to and I would rather see Denver in the 1st rd if everyone is healthy when the Lakers get 2-3 days to rest between games vs a 2nd rd or WCF matchup after Denver has swept their last opponent and the Lakers just played a 6 or 7 game series and it's 1 day of rest between the games. At the end of the day you have to beat them if you want to get to the Finals why put it off?

Ain’t no stopping Jokic,stop Murray and you have a chance ,also D’Lo has to play up to par.
Stop Murray with who though? Can’t play vando down the stretch. Can’t trust Prince. D lo and reaves can’t check him. Can’t trust dinwiddie.

And on top of all of that down the stretch it’s him and Jokic in a 2 man game. Good luck

Gabe Vincent
1711632582422.jpeg

Injuries & Ham over tinkering with line-ups and his minutes caused a slow start for him to the season,but since he’s been added to the starting line-up he’s balled out and the team has played significantly better.

Back
Top Bottom