The Official NBA Thread: PLAYOFFS

You think Steph is satisfied? Lol. No that’s not what I said

I said their process got them 4. If you want to tempt fate by messing with that result I would say that’s stupid

You never know what goes on behind closed doors. Steph could have tried many times. Who tf knows

But if he goes too hard on unhinged green years back now you have a Shaq and Kobe situation. Now you might not even get to 4 rings

Specifically with the Poole situation I’m gonna repeat this: you thought they could beat Denver last year? No. They wouldn’t have. And they are worse this year. Even with a rehabilitated green
Past titles don’t excuse wilding out. Draymond has turned up the clown behavior while the core as a whole is operating on diminished talent. All the reason why he should have turned it down. Falls on on everyone, Kerr, Steph, ownership, e 40; everyone. Whether they can beat Denver or not, his antics are detrimental to the team. Margins are thinner than ever before with an aging core.

Closed doors ain’t working. Open them up. They are fighting for their playoff lives and he gets tossed 4 minutes into the game. Therapy isn’t working.

Draymond repeatedly thinks he's a victim. There's only so much other non-professional adults can do to change that

I mean Look at this
Bron Confused.png

Nurk tried to tell us.

They help create that victim complex for him though.

When EDG injured GPII....Kerr: "He broke the code."

When Draymond choked out Goober in the middle of game....Kerr: "Draymond is going through some personal stuff, he needs help. "

There seems to be no accountabililty placed on him by the Warriors organization for his actions which aids in him thinking he has carte blanche to do whatever.

Past titles don’t excuse wilding out. Draymond has turned up the clown behavior while the core as a whole is operating on diminished talent. All the reason why he should have turned it down. Falls on on everyone, Kerr, Steph, ownership, e 40; everyone. Whether they can beat Denver or not, his antics are detrimental to the team. Margins are thinner than ever before with an aging core.

Closed doors ain’t working. Open them up. They are fighting for their playoff lives and he gets tossed 4 minutes into the game. Therapy isn’t working.
Yeah I’m not saying that he’s valid for acting that way

I’m saying they’ve created that culture that got them a dynasty. So trying to spin it like they’ve been doing something wrong is silly as hell to me

You gotta live with what came out of it ultimately

If you or anyone thinks it’s easy to change draymond green then that’s where we disagree

I’m not saying Steph doesn’t deserve blame. He’s gotten plenty for it

When Draymond choked out Goober in the middle of game....Kerr: "Draymond is going through some personal stuff, he needs help. "

There seems to be no accountabililty placed on him by the Warriors organization for his actions which aids in him thinking he has carte blanche to do whatever.
Yup, starts at the top and when you have the coach making excuses each time like he's dealing with a child instead of a grown *** man who knows exactly what he's doing it only further emboldens all those bad tendencies...

Dray was moving like he was Teflon for years because he basically was :lol:, always protected and insulated by his team. It's only when he pretty much forced their and the league's hands that they finally even acknowledged there was a problem, years and years after the fact.

Yeah I’m not saying that he’s valid for acting that way

I’m saying they’ve created that culture that got them a dynasty. So trying to spin it like they’ve been doing something wrong is silly as hell to me

You gotta live with what came out of it ultimately

If you or anyone thinks it’s easy to change draymond green then that’s where we disagree

I’m not saying Steph doesn’t deserve blame. He’s gotten plenty for it
I’m saying other guys are sacrificing. Klay is coming off the bench. Cp3 thriving under his internship. Kerr playing young guys. Looney accepting his role

Draymond the only one not doing his job. So in that case leadership has to try something different. And if that means gods son gotta smite thee then so be it

EYE am not saying no one else should be held accountable for enabling behavior. Blame whoever

EYE am saying at some point 30 year old men need to look in the mirror no matter what has enabled their behavior and decide if what they're doing is ok or not.

At some point you gotta stop looking around and asking am I my brother's keeper every time you start a fire

Who-Killed-Hannibal.jpg

Winning cures all and right now they’re not, largely due to him being in and out of the lineup. so the behavior has changed from “dray’s passionate” to “dray’s unhinged.”

warriors are tied to dray for another three years and unfortunately I doubt he changes.

Steph in purgatory playing with a washed klay and a dude who can’t control his emotions

I wonder how impactful better help and other virtual counseling services are? Candidly finding a local therapist isn’t as easy so I hope the virtual services help.

Since when have we not held and acknowledged the leadership of GOATS?
Isn't that what KD is largely knocked for? Steph definitely holds some blame.

E 40 is trash man. Respect the business acumen but that dhdhxbshsyahhebntnym yurple with no flow is bad.
Yeah I get he's not everyone's cup of tea, got some joints tho.

Btw I'm still recovering from your worst music take.
Money man > Future
:smh: :smh: :smh:

E 40 is trash man. Respect the business acumen but that dhdhxbshsyahhebntnym yurple with no flow is bad.
Got a lot of respect for his place in the game and in the Bay Area but I never got how he's pretty much considered the default culture ambassador for the Bay while someone like Too $hort isn't :lol:

Back
Top Bottom