The Official NBA Thread: RIP Bill Walton / Celtics to the NBA Finals

If you can do this without your defensive anchor...do you actually need him?

So you think theyre better without him?

They aint the number 4 rated defense (regular season) and number 1 rated playoff defense without him.

Yes, his teammates make job 1000 easier. But to say they dont need him is crazy.

Murray can join Drake
Ant's birthday might be 6/16 at this rate
francis.png

Love seeing officials getting shown up :lol:, back to back overturned calls after challenges by both coaches

So you think theyre better without him?

They aint the number 4 rated defense (regular season) and number 1 rated playoff defense without him.

Yes, his teammates make job 1000 easier. But to say they dont need him is crazy.
Great rim protector, but I see Minny has a bunch of defensive rovers who can put pressure on the ball and two other big men who can provide resistance. He has his part but him not being there doesn't stop the show. You probably miss his rebounding the most.

What happened to Animal Instinct and that guy that had Lebron painted on his bedroom wall? Only Cavs fans I remember.

Great rim protector, but I see Minny has a bunch of defensive rovers who can put pressure on the ball and two other big men who can provide resistance. He has his part but him not being there doesn't stop the show. You probably miss his rebounding the most.

I think theyll suffer (stretch of a word) more without him. Having Reid is a luxury and the length of NAW and McDaniels. Ant wanting to take the best man also helps alot. It makes Rudy look REAL good, but he’s a great defensively player in his own right.

Back
Top Bottom