The Official NBA Thread: T'Wolves-Mavs on TNT / Mavs Lead 3-0

vlcsnap-2024-05-10-20h42m43s742.png
Big Thibs

Thibbs going full Les Miles, burning all the timeouts and risking it all. Never mind the players edging near 40 minutes plus.

I thought the Heat had a good conditioning regime. Wonder what the Thibbs plan is?

Pacers would be up by 20 if they didn't have so many bonehead plays on both ends. If Brunson gets inside the 3 point line they just can't defend him.

Gotta be disconcerting for the Pacers that they're in a dogfight with Brunson, White Donte, Hart and the rest of the fighting Knickerbockers.

Linemen and TEs… nowhere else. You never see those guys get scouted to play QB, WR, RB, DB or LB :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s easier to see potential in a guy that’s 6’5” 260+ to develop into a OT or TE.

It’s never skill position. Harold Carmichael is the tallest WR in the HOF and he was 6’8”…

No college player is transitioning into any other position, other than line. Both sports are hard, we all can agree.

QBs barely can throw a dig route or post corner… some WRs barely can catch in traffic… but I’m supposed to believe these NBA cats. Most who don’t know how to out on a helmet can be SKILL POSITION players with equipment on :lol:
He said 30 guys could play. He didn’t say QB. Again this ain’t disrespect to football to saying it’s easy but there’s clearly a path from basketball player to TE, OL than it is vice versa. TE is 100% a skill position too.

I know a kid that picked up a football offer from Texas tech after playing an AAU basketball game. He had interest from Clemson and Alabama. Never touched a football but he’s playing D2 basketball. These stories aren’t reversed though. Because there are things some basketball players do that translates

Thibbs going full Les Miles, burning all the timeouts and risking it all. Never mind the players edging near 40 minutes plus.

I thought the Heat had a good conditioning regime. Wonder what the Thibbs plan is?
We keep Hart hopped up on energy drinks and candy, idk how the others do it

Who in the Pacers P.R. Team had Halliburton go out for an interview in a game of this magnitude? For an end of qtr interview. That’s crazy. Someone from the Pacers organization should have put Carlisle out there.

Back
Top Bottom