4. Telekinesis 

5. Crazy Love featuring Fabolous

6. One in a Million

7. Genuine Only

8. Cause I Said So

9. Beautiful Monster

10. What Have I Done?

53qxbn.jpg

All of Ne-Yo's albums have been simpy, but I liked them. This album makes it sound like he's simping for a man.

All of Ne-Yo's albums have been simpy, but I liked them. This album makes it sound like he's simping for a man.

I like the album, I think it's solid. I could listen to "One in a Million" all day, "Champagne Life" is real nice too. The cover is horrible though, hopefully they change it. I can't wait to hear what he says about his album leaking a month early

I like the album, I think it's solid. I could listen to "One in a Million" all day, "Champagne Life" is real nice too. The cover is horrible though, hopefully they change it. I can't wait to hear what he says about his album leaking a month early

Too short. If every track was on the same level as What Have I Done and Genuine Only it would be acceptable, but it's not. This joint is weak to me.

What Have I Done is ill...sooo Michael  
pimp.gif

Too short. If every track was on the same level as What Have I Done and Genuine Only it would be acceptable, but it's not. This joint is weak to me.

What Have I Done is ill...sooo Michael  
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom