The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Watching "Everything Sucks" based in 1996 has that feel, lil simple sitcom. not particularly funny but not bad., almost has an atypical vibe. again not funny though its more serious hs drama

Last edited:
Ortega showing off her cute, landing strip.
200w.gif

Watching "Everything Sucks" based in 1996 has that feel, lil simple sitcom. not particularly funny but not bad., almost has an atypical vibe. again not funny though its more serious hs drama

yeah its not laugh out loud funny but i found myself enjoying it

reminds me of freeks and geeks a bit

i initially stayed away b/c it was rated tv-14 but ppl are dropping f-bombs and looking at penthouses and s*** :lol:

that blonde chick in the drama club has a superb rack

Enjoyed THE RITUAL. One of the better "lost in the woods" flicks. Doesn't really compare to THE WITCH in my book though.

The Witch was good and creeped me the hell out. I haven’t watched the ritual yet but it didn’t look like it would be a comparable movie.

Ended up finishing Everything Sucks. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good story.
On episode 2 of Godless, I forgot how much I use to love westerns as a kid. My dad made me watch them and theyre all great.

finished altered carbon

last 5 were def better than the first 5

they need to just bring him back in his japanese body tho

Finished altered carbon yesterday. Has me wanting to read the books now and find out what’s next.

My add/anxiety been acting up watching Alterered Carbon. I need to watch it again with a clear mind.

Wasn’t a fan of the missing dude being the Japanese dude

Watched all of Dark today.... Great show, but I still don't quite understand the ending.
Did I miss something or did they ever explain who or what Noah was? Also was there a new time loop created since the little kid was pulled into the present and Johna was sent to the future?

Ended up finishing Everything Sucks. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Good story.
On episode 2 of Godless, I forgot how much I use to love westerns as a kid. My dad made me watch them and theyre all great.
Man strong cosign on both. I haven't started Godless but growing up on Gun Smoke and Westerns you got me smiling with it now, Pops still on the Black and Whites to this day, rewatching them all in HD with Happy Tears in his eyes and Everythimg Sucks, man its super cheesy but this is a pretty god damn good watch man. Starting ep5 now, or 6 maybe. Just finished the episode where little lezzy goes HAM on the Piano and Proncipal Messer closes the deal on the Sister. Good good TV man.

Finished watching Harlan Coben’s The Five. It was pretty good. Definitely recommend.
Season 5 of Bates Motel has been added as well.

Watched all of Dark today.... Great show, but I still don't quite understand the ending.
Did I miss something or did they ever explain who or what Noah was? Also was there a new time loop created since the little kid was pulled into the present and Johna was sent to the future?

I feel like I need to rewatch the series, but...

I definitely think Noah is Bartrosz (sp?)

Finally finished Dark. Great show can’t wait for season two.

Here’s one of my big questions
my question with the story is did Older Hannah(Jonas’s Mother) ever meet Mikkel before he went missing? Wouldn’t she have recognized him? Especially since she was messing with his father.

I also think Noah is Bartosz.

Finally finished Dark. Great show can’t wait for season two.

Here’s one of my big questions
my question with the story is did Older Hannah(Jonas’s Mother) ever meet Mikkel before he went missing? Wouldn’t she have recognized him? Especially since she was messing with his father.

I also think Noah is Bartosz.
Didn't even think of that. Yeah you would think she would recognize him.

Back
Top Bottom