The Official Netflix Thread Tho: Recommend Streaming Movies

Man **** this!
I’m at the episode in Season 2 where this ***** tells Jamie he can’t kill Randall?
“give him a year”
.... bruh I canna do this, this is Ridiculous

And how tf did it go from Claire and Frank in episode 1 of Season 2, getting off the plane in Boston, and then go back to Claire and Jamie....,

man I’m so weak on Claire asking Jamie to spare this quack.....does she realize that giving that fool a year to live means Jamie and her are looking over their shoulder for a year, just so .....man I can’t watch this anymore

Oh snap snap snap.......

So if I’m correct in my thinking, Jami, hold up let me spoiler this for Barbados Slim Barbados Slim and Company who will watch soon....

So Jamie hadClaire promise him that if he died that he wanted her to go back through the stones to a Frank so her and the baby can have a loving father/husband. So does Jamie die this Season? I’m on episode 7 of S2

Last edited:
Oh ****!
This man out here breaking promises and dueling?
Not the honorable Lord Broch!
I can’t wait to see what his excuse was for committing that heinous act....I mean, I’m all about the shaven Goddess Claire but I side with Jamie on whatever reason he chose to break that vow.
This man Master Raymond is my hero!
How the hell did he show up to assist the Placenta out? I don’t know which is more spectacular, Master Raymond or Mother Hilgrande’s little infection sensing Doggy.....

Okay okay I think I’m starting to piece this all together and the time jumps with the Season starting in 1948 and going back to them leaving Lallybroch and heading to France.

And then it shows her and her little girl in a little playroom Library where the little tot asks her Mother when was it she was in Scotland to see Blur Herrons....

They really chose the right Actress to play Claire.
She doesn’t even seem like she’s acting. And the way she looks at the Men she loves, I can see why Mrs Fitz said her Men were not going to stray too far from her bed. Shorty is a catch.

What's up with Netflix not having the new seasons of Shameless or Outlander up yet? They take too long.

Oh snap snap snap.......

So if I’m correct in my thinking, Jami, hold up let me spoiler this for Barbados Slim Barbados Slim and Company who will watch soon....

So Jamie hadClaire promise him that if he died that he wanted her to go back through the stones to a Frank so her and the baby can have a loving father/husband. So does Jamie die this Season? I’m on episode 7 of S2

Claire assumes Jamie dies and goes back through, only to realise after raising her daughter with frank and frank passing, Jamie didnt die so she again goes back through to find him with her daughter Briannna.

Weird Netflix doesn't have season 4 yet season 5 just aired and they normally put up the previous season a bit before the new one. I think starz has a 7 day free trial if you can burn through seasons 4 and 5 in that time, if not it's like $9.55 a month if you cant wait on Netflix.

I’ve been watching Dead to Me because my friend put me onto it 🔥..first season was real good..almost through with the second season

Anyone watch?

Claire assumes Jamie dies and goes back through, only to realise after raising her daughter with frank and frank passing, Jamie didnt die so she again goes back through to find him with her daughter Briannna.

W
This happens at the end of Season2 or Season3?
Thanks

This happens at the end of Season2 or Season3?
Thanks

Been a while since I've watched the earlier seasons. I'm cought up through season 4, but I'm almost certain the end of season 2 (could be 3 though too) sets claire off when.

she visits Scotland with her adult daughter and starts to go through the books frank went through when they first visited at that preists house in season 1 and starts to see red jamie was thought to have survived so she decides to go back through again I'm hazy if its season 2 or 3 pretty sure its 2 though sorry couldnt help more

watched All Day and a Night. Young Ashton Sanders a talented dude. Overall I thought the movie was ok. Delves into a bit of a different lens on systemic oppression and generational curses.

Just started The Last Dance.

Why does it have the Netflix intro but I cant find it on netflix?

Just finished Too Old to Die Young.

The story is great, but the execution was horrible. I can see why Amazon was so pissed off at Nicolas Winding Refn and cancelled the show.

Dude wasted so much time will long pauses and silence.

Just finished season 2 of Homecoming. I liked it but it wasn't as good as the first season. The entire season was seven, 30-minute episodes. It felt more like a continuation movie than a different season, the entire season was 3 and a half hours of content.

I also didn't like how they spend alot of time going over the event of the first season. Seeing how things ended, it'll be interesting to see if there's a season 3, especially now that they're well past the source material

Homecoming? Yeah it's not a new show, 2nd season of a good season 1 from a couple years ago with Julia Roberts. On my list to get to.

Homecoming? Yeah it's not a new show, 2nd season of a good season 1 from a couple years ago with Julia Roberts. On my list to get to.
yeah i just realized it. edited.
i've actually seen szn 1

i've always thought jonelle monae was extremely attractive

has anyone watched homecoming szn 2 with janelle monae?
Just finished season 2 of Homecoming. I liked it but it wasn't as good as the first season. The entire season was seven, 30-minute episodes. It felt more like a continuation movie than a different season, the entire season was 3 and a half hours of content.

I also didn't like how they spend alot of time going over the event of the first season. Seeing how things ended, it'll be interesting to see if there's a season 3, especially now that they're well past the source material

Back
Top Bottom